How to improve human life..... A scattered thought

Author Topic: How to improve human life..... A scattered thought  (Read 1677 times)

Offline tariq

• View Profile
How to improve human life..... A scattered thought
« on: January 11, 2019, 10:07:41 PM »
I was coming back from Sobhanbag mosque after the Zummah Prayer. My head was quite empty with some errant thought of the beggars sitting near the mosque door while I saw another beggar sitting on the footpath and eating some kind of junk food. Suddenly a question stroke me "how can we improve the quality of life of these people? Is there any way? How one person can contribute? Automatically some more thoughts came in. It seems to me that may be we need three things to improve the life of such a person, 1. Education, 2. Positive thought, and 3. Little some of money. I was analyzing in my mind how this three can change the quality of life of these people. First they need education. Not a bachelor degree in any discipline but a basic one, just enough to do the daily dealings. Then they need to lot of positive thoughts. Truly this is the hard part. Most of the below poverty line people has the basic education they need but they are lack of positive thought. They need to be provided with the thought that they can lead a more honorable, healthy and hygienic life if they take control of their life and start doing hard work to achieve at lest sufficient to rent a very small home and make them happy. They need to be provided with positive thought about all the possible ways they can earn sufficient money to take them from street to home. Then they need some money so that they can start something, may be selling chocolate in buses or tea in street. Again positive thought about their way of earning should be fed into them so that they don't just leave their work by seeing the hardship they have go through during day. Surely spreading your hand to people and sitting in the street is easier.

So what a person can do?? May be just pick a person and see if these three things work....     
Tariq Mahbub
Senior Lecturer
Dept. of Textile Engineering
Daffodil International University

Offline Raisa

• Sky is the limit
    • View Profile
Re: How to improve human life..... A scattered thought
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2019, 04:38:25 PM »
 :) :)
:)

Offline Fatema Tuz - Zohora

• The power of imagination makes us infinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2019, 12:53:43 PM »
Thanks for sharing

Offline Sharmin Jahan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 02:53:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing

Offline Sharmin Jahan

• View Profile