Online Retailing!!!!!

Author Topic: Online Retailing!!!!!  (Read 2543 times)

Offline Mostafa Zaman

• View Profile
Online Retailing!!!!!
« on: November 09, 2011, 02:23:23 AM »
Lets talk about online retailing....................
Online retail sales have increased rapidly in recent years, fuelled by growing accessibility to web enabled devices, improved broadband connectivity across the globe as well as improvements in the quality and quantity of online retailers. As far as quantity of online retailers have been increasing in the last years, quality of online offers show a significant growth by means of developing Internet channel.

Offline AAA

• View Profile
Re: Online Retailing!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2011, 12:15:55 PM »
DEAR MOSTAFA ZAMAN,

I am really appreciate your topic. I also believe that this topic is not only most important for BSc and MSc textile engineering students, but also for every steam.

before, appreciate you, i would like to give thanks to our teacher, Prof. Dr. Gerrit Heinemann, Chairman of Department of Textile-clothing Management and Trade, Niederrhein University, Germany. Dr. Heinemann is one of the best known bosses in the world for his contribution in this aspects who was also interviewed by Google Inc, by Deutsche Bank.

but i am afraid this topic may not get acceleration if any appropriate means are not used to create awareness.  I therefore request you to take initiative to this regard, and arrange workshop for MSc textile engineering students for DIU and others.

Offline Suha

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 04:35:03 PM »
Good topic.
Engr. Md. Mahfuzur Rahman
Asst. Professor
Department of Textile Engineering
Daffodil International University

Offline sazzadte

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2011, 08:49:32 PM »
now a days its a globalization so online retailing its a easy method to get closer the consumer.
Md Sazzad Hossion.
Co-Ordination Officer
Dept of Textile Engineering.
sazzadte@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline fatima

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2011, 09:25:25 AM »
we want to know more...............
Fatima Binta Satter Disha
Lecturer
Textile Engineering