Successful Quotes

Author Topic: Successful Quotes  (Read 2937 times)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
Successful Quotes
« on: February 11, 2013, 06:26:18 PM »
Successful Quotes

A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
Lana Turner

Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Norman Vincent Peale

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
David Brinkley

A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Mignon McLaughlin

The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of will.
Vince Lombardi

Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
Bruce Lee

Before you start some work, always ask yourself three questions - Why am I doing it, What the results might be and Will I be successful. Only when you think deeply and find satisfactory answers to these questions, go ahead.
Chanakya

Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
Lydia M. Child

I believe that being successful means having a balance of success stories across the many areas of your life. You can't truly be considered successful in your business life if your home life is in shambles.
Zig Ziglar

To be successful you have to be selfish, or else you never achieve. And once you get to your highest level, then you have to be unselfish. Stay reachable. Stay in touch. Don't isolate.
Michael Jordan

Action is a great restorer and builder of confidence. Inaction is not only the result, but the cause, of fear. Perhaps the action you take will be successful; perhaps different action or adjustments will have to follow. But any action is better than no action at all.
Norman Vincent Peale

All successful people men and women are big dreamers. They imagine what their future could be, ideal in every respect, and then they work every day toward their distant vision, that goal or purpose.
Brian Tracy
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Successful Quotes
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 06:32:07 PM »
Successful Quotes

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.
Abraham Lincoln

Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.
Zig Ziglar

Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity successful men act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful, conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.
William James

If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and copy what they do and you'll achieve the same results.
Tony Robbins

The attempt to combine wisdom and power has only rarely been successful and then only for a short while.
Albert Einstein

Behind every successful man is a woman, behind her is his wife.
Groucho Marx

I weep for the liberty of my country when I see at this early day of its successful experiment that corruption has been imputed to many members of the House of Representatives, and the rights of the people have been bartered for promises of office.
Andrew Jackson

Talent in cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.
Stephen King

Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Successful people make money. It's not that people who make money become successful, but that successful people attract money. They bring success to what they do.
Wayne Dyer

Successful people ask better questions, and as a result, they get better answers.
Tony Robbins

Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.
Norman Vincent Peale

I believe that anyone can conquer fear by doing the things he fears to do, provided he keeps doing them until he gets a record of successful experience behind him.
Eleanor Roosevelt

Commitment is a big part of what I am and what I believe. How committed are you to winning? How committed are you to being a good friend? To being trustworthy? To being successful? How committed are you to being a good father, a good teammate, a good role model? There's that moment every morning when you look in the mirror: Are you committed, or are you not?
LeBron James

The successful man will profit from his mistakes and try again in a different way.
Dale Carnegie

A successful marriage is an edifice that must be rebuilt every day.

Source: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/successful.html
01811-458850

Offline Adiba_Anis

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2013, 02:04:26 PM »
You have very good collection, can I get all of these emailed to my DIU account so that I can get them printed?

Thank you
Regards
__
Adiba Anis
Lecturer,
Department of Business Administration,
Faculty of Business & Economics,
Daffodil Int. University (Uttara Campus)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 06:39:40 PM »
Dear sir,

I got these quotation from internet, which I also gave below the post as reference.

Please go through the link and you will get all of these.

http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/keywords/successful.html
01811-458850