Biodata

Author Topic: Biodata  (Read 7839 times)

Offline Humayun Kabir Polash

• MD.HUMAYUN KABIR
    • View Profile
    • www.hkpolash.com
Biodata
« on: February 10, 2019, 08:42:18 PM »
Biodata is an abbreviated term that means Biographical Data. It is a document which contains all factual information about an individual, including personal facts such as date of birth, father’s name, gender, marital status, height, complexion, etc.

What to Include?

Basic Information:
Start with your name. This should be the first thing you write. Assume that the people reading the bio know nothing about you. Give your full preferred name (avoid nicknames). For example (Hari Sharma).

Current address and phone number with area code (where you can be reached now)
For example: 32- Gordon Road, Southall, UB2 4AL
Your e-mail address (If applicable)
For example: harisharma@gmail.com

Objectives
Including an objective in this type of resume is optional. Career objective should answer this question, “What do you want to do?” Your objectives should be specific and realistic. For example:

Objectives: Specific to the Job

Administrative assistant – I am seeking a position in the travel industry focusing on sales, customer care and office management.

Education – I am a dedicated person who wants to use her skills and education to help students achieve using both traditional and modern approaches.

Education administration – I want to obtain a position as a program director within an adult education setting.

Engineering– I want to share my high level of skills on most machines and work on automobiles or electronics.

Executive management– I am seeking a senior position in the financial services industry focusing on operational management and process improvements.

Financial– Secure a position with a leading organization that will lead to a long term career relationship.

Manager– Seeking a position with a well established company where I can maximize my program development and training skills.

Marketing– I am looking for a position in marketing where I will use my skills and experience in SEO and social media to increase site traffic and propel your company’s growth.

Mechanical engineer– I want to use my many years of experience to carry out my tasks with efficiency, professionalism and cost effectiveness.

Medicine– Seeking a position as a clinical practice assistant using my skills in research and leadership.

Receptionist– I am looking for a receptionist position where I will use my skills in data entry and switchboard as well as my experience with Microsoft Office and Excel.

Retail Manager– I am looking for a management position with a growing company where I can apply my experience to increase the company’s reputation and profitability.

Sales– I am seeking a position as sales associate with a fast-growing company.

Technical– I am looking for a position as a project manager for a software or internet company.

University professor– Seeking a position as a law professor with a focus on real estate and land use law.

Educational Background:
The education section tells an employer if you meet the educational requirements for a particular position. All resumes should include an education section, regardless of the level of education you have achieved.

To highlight your education, put this section directly below your career objective or summary of qualifications. You are requested to add the below things in your educational back ground.

Institution
City, Country
Dates attended or graduation date
Degree or certification obtained with percentage or CGPA
Major area
Relevant coursework
Specialized instruction

Experience:
This part of your resume may include several sections such as work experience, volunteer experience (internships, community service, and student teaching), campus leadership and any other area in which you may have significant experience, such as computer knowledge.

Briefly describe for each position:
Title, dates, organization name, location

Responsibilities
Use action words and verbs in active form to describe situations and achievements
Include scope of responsibilities
Concretely outline any outstanding results

Special Skills:
Front load these with those most important or most pertinent to your objective. You may want to use specific headings such as professional organizations, computer skills, and leadership positions. Include any honors, scholarships or recognition awards that you’ve received. If you were actively involved in any clubs, teams or committees while in college, those may be included also. The key to this section is keep it brief. If you feel you need more detail, use the guidelines for Experience and make it a complete section.

Interests:
List some your interest which shows you as an interesting and well-rounded person. For example reading books & Novels, Playing Games (Indoor or Outdoor games) etc.

Writing quality:
Should be clear and short (easy to read & understand).
Should be consistent, using similar style throughout.
Variety of action can be used which denotes the situation and action.
There should be no any spelling errors or grammatical errors while typing.
Uses appropriate tense (usually past, unless currently in activity).

Link: https://kangarooedu.com/resource/bio-data-2/
Humayun Kabir
 Officer
Daffodil International University
Cell:+8801847140031

Offline fahmidasiddiqa

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Biodata
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 12:30:44 PM »
:D

Offline tasnim.eee