Art of Living (AoL) > Mind Mapping

Tony Buzan Quotes

(1/4) > >>

masud.ged:
Learning how to learn is life's most important skill. - Tony Buzan

masud.ged:
Through using our memory to its fullest we can unlock the vast reservoir of human potential that isn't currently being used. - Tony Buzan

masud.ged:
I used to take formal notes in lines of blue, and underline the key words in red, and I realised I needed only the key words and the idea. Then to bring in connections, I drew arrows and put in images and codes. It was a picture outside my head of what was inside my head - 'mind map' is the language my brain spoke. - Tony Buzan

masud.ged:
I used to think that when I finished a book, I was finished with it. But it's like a wonderful Hydra. Every time a head disappears, more heads appear, so I will be writing for the rest of my life. The more books I write, the more books I find that I still have to write about. I use it like an inspiration, and that's wonderful. - Tony Buzan

masud.ged:
Mind mapping is a technique based on memory and creativity and comprehension and understanding, so when the student or a child uses the mind map, they are using their brain in the way their brain was designed to be used, and so the mind helps them in all learning and cognitive skills. It simply helps them in what the brain does naturally. - Tony Buzan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version