My Academic Visit to Philippines

Author Topic: My Academic Visit to Philippines  (Read 1675 times)

Offline kazi mesbah ur rahman

• Every individual has power to change the world
    • View Profile
My Academic Visit to Philippines
« on: May 02, 2019, 06:35:56 PM »

My Academic Visit to Philippines:

Youth For UNESCO:

I have attended International Assembly of Youth for UNESCO (Y4U) 2018 held on 6-8 September 2018 in Philippines organized by the National Association of UNESCO Clubs in the Philippines. Y4U is an annual gathering of UNESCO-accredited clubs, academicians and policy makers. This year over 150 clubs all over the Philippines and Asia joined this annual event to share and discuss each other’s efforts

Bicol University:

I have visited Bicol University (BU) on 10th September 2018 for joining a inception meeting organized by the BU International Relation Office. Bicol University is one of the top ranked universities in Philippines founded in 1969. I was welcomed by Professor Arnulfo Mateum Mascariñas, Ph. D, President BU. Besides, I have visited  Mayon Volcano or Mount Mayon, is a sacred and active stratovolcano which is renowned as the "perfect cone" because of its symmetric conical shape.

Tarlac State University:

I was invited by Tarlac State University (TSU), one of the largest public universities in Philippines established in 1906 to give a Keynote Speech titled Social Business 101. The program was organized by the College of Business and Accountancy, TSU On September 11, 2018 at TSU Main AVR.   in her welcome speech , Dr. Michaela Marvie P. Sagun, Vice President for Academic Affairs welcomed the Guest and Participants to the Seminar. The program was chaired by Professor Dr.  Renato T. Mercado, Dean, College of Business and  Accountancy. The senior students from Master and PhD program joined the seminar as audience. 
After the seminar I was awarded with a token of appreciation from Dr. Myrna Q. Mallari, Honorable President. TSU.

San Beda University:

I was invited to give Keynote Speech entitled Social Business & It’s Chemistry at San Beda University which is one of the prominent private university in Manila, established in 1901. The program was organized by the San Beda Economics Society, in partnership with the Office of Linkages and International Affairs.
I was welcomed by Fr. Aloysius Ma. A. Maranan, O.S.B., Honorable President and Tita  Evasco-Branzuela, Ph.D, Vice-President , Linkages and International Affairs, San Beda University.
I was awarded with a token of appreciation from the Head of Business School and San Beda Economic Society.

Kazi Mesbah Ur Rahman (Kazi Misu )
Administrative Officer ( International Affairs)
Daffodil International University