Please see the findings of our Group.
Steps to be taken to improve the Administration of Vendor certification courses:
1. All counselors should know the vendor courses: All counselors should know the benefits, course curriculum, class timing, fees etc of all vendor certification courses. If they donâ€™t have enough familiarity on it students who will come to query to them may become discourage. Thatâ€™s why proper training should be given to the counselors.
2. Need organogram for proper reporting: There should be a proper organogram for the employees who are directly related to the vendor certification courses. It will be helpful for proper reporting as well as managing all courses from a single point of view.
3. Certification Course Calendar: There should be a course calendar just like bachelor programs. It will be helpful for tracking courses for students as well as DIU management. On the other hand, if we have vendor course academic calendar then it will be supportive for advertisement.
4. At least One Certification May Mandatory: One Certification program may be mandatory for students of bachelor program. Students may choose any program from all certification courses. A portion of the course fees may be included in the total fees of bachelor students.
5. Arrange a get together: Every month a get together may be held within the relevant people with their progress report. It may be helpful for fixing all kind of problems. New suggestions and proposals may be introduced by this session for providing the better support and services.
6. Training for Instructor: University may provide local or foreign training to the instructor to cope with new technology. It will increase the overall performance of the instructor and be helpful to gain students satisfaction.
I) Mr. Md. Emran Hossain
II) Mr. Md. Nadir Bin Ali
III) Mr. Mohammad Fayezur Rahman
IV) Mr. Uzzal Hossain Khan