Famous Short Speeches For Inspiration

Author Topic: Famous Short Speeches For Inspiration  (Read 1566 times)

Offline Salma Akter

• Test
    • View Profile
Famous Short Speeches For Inspiration
« on: September 14, 2020, 03:31:01 PM »
J.K. ROWLING
“It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all. In which case, you fail by default.”

OPRAH WINFREY
“You must have some kind of vision for your life. Even if you don’t know the plan, you have to have a direction in which you choose to go. I never was the kind of woman who liked to get in the car and just go for a ride…I want to know: Where are we going? Do we have a destination? Is there a plan or are we just riding? What I’ve learned is that’s a great metaphor for life. You want to be in the driver’s seat of your own life, if you’re not, then life will drive you.”

HILLARY CLINTON
Life is not easy for anyone. Sometimes you don’t see the challenges on the outside, but every single one of us has both those and everything that goes on inside as well. Give it all. Dare to be all you can be.”

STEVE JOBS
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”

ELLEN DEGENERES
“For many of you, success is being able to hold down 20 shots of tequila. For me, the most important thing in your life is to live your life with integrity and not to give into peer pressure to try to be something that you’re not, to live your life as an honest and compassionate person, to contribute in some way.”

MAHATMA GANDHI
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

Source: https://homework-lab.com/study-tips/famous-short-speeches-for-your-inspiration/
Salma Akter
Assistant Controller of Examinations
Office of the Controller of Examinations
Daffodil International University
Daffodil Smart City, Birulia, Savar, Dhaka-1216, Bangladesh