Meet Steve Berman and Marcela Iglesias: Serial Entrepreneurs

Author Topic: Meet Steve Berman and Marcela Iglesias: Serial Entrepreneurs  (Read 759 times)

Offline kamruzzaman.bba

• Test
    • View Profile
Meet Steve Berman and Marcela Iglesias: Serial Entrepreneurs
« on: December 25, 2020, 11:54:36 AM »
Steve Berman and Marcela Iglesias have always been passionate about three things: entrepreneurship, fitness, and family

AGOURA HILLS, CA / ACCESSWIRE / December 24, 2020 / In early 2018, the pair created EdgeCross-X, the ultimate fitness training system. The unique technology utilizes a mix of body weight, balance, and leverage, to shed the core and all muscle groups simultaneously. In doing so, users can achieve an incredible, full body workout in the shortest amount of time possible. The EdgeCross-X is composed of 4 components, the main EdgeCross-X unit, the balance wheel, resistance bands, and stability block attachments.

How did you get your start in entrepreneurship?

SB: I became an entrepreneur at a very young age. At just 18 years old, I got into the real estate industry and by 21, I had built my first home, a 6,000 square foot, custom home development. Next, I got into the hotel industry, one of my very first projects was the Adobe Grand Villas, a four-diamond award winning, luxury resort hotel in Sedona Arizona. I am still very involved in my real estate business but I guess you could say I've always been into fitness and had a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.

For details: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/meet-steve-berman-marcela-iglesias-194000459.html?guccounter=2
Md. Kamruzzaman Didar
Assistant Professor & Head
Department of Innovation and Entrepreneurship
Faculty of Business & Entrepreneurship