As a wealthy person, what are your tips for financial independence?

Author Topic: As a wealthy person, what are your tips for financial independence?  (Read 973 times)

Offline Md. Anikuzzaman

• Test
    • View Profile
The top 7 tips for financial independence:

Retirement. Who thought that was a good idea? Resign, revise, retool, redesign. Honestly, you’ll probably hit your stride after several years of experience. I did. Why give up the earnings? And with income, you’ll hit financial independence sooner.

Contentment. Reduce how much money you need to be happy and you reduce how much you need to be financially independent. Pretty simple. That’s why I could figure it out. Determine how much you really need. Focus on that. Then you’ll achieve it.

Debt. Don’t finance or lease depreciating assets like cars, boats, RV’s, motorcycles. If you can’t afford to pay cash then you can’t afford it. Mandatory payments keep you from financial independence. Choose. Independence or toys?

Value. Want to make more money? You need to become more financially valuable. I’m not talking about your value as a person. Or how special your mom said you are. If you want to make more you need to become worth more.

Enjoyment. Find something you enjoy doing. Then don’t quit. Might take you a few ventures. That’s ok. It took me several. But once you find it, you’ll be more content. You’ll enjoy increasing your value. And you’ll want to keep going.

Vision. Create a vision of what financial independence looks like for you. And why you want it. Write it down. Keep revisiting it. Revising it. Dreaming about it. And working towards it. It’s your North Star and compass.

Gaming. Make it a game. Not against anyone else. Just you. Measure how you’re doing. Keep score. Celebrate your successes. Learn from your mistakes. Compete to make yourself the best version of yourself. And you will.
So go for it. Jump in the game.

Keep dreaming about financial independence. One day you’ll wake up and realize you’re no longer dreaming.

Source: https://www.quora.com/profile/Doug-Armey