What Are the Ways for Overcoming Fear to Live with Hope?

Author Topic: What Are the Ways for Overcoming Fear to Live with Hope?  (Read 1377 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
What Are the Ways for Overcoming Fear to Live with Hope?
« on: April 04, 2022, 04:48:34 PM »
Fear is the killer of many good qualities and potential. Overcoming Fear is a great tonic to multiply the progress of life and live a happy life. Let's talk about the ways for overcoming fear in life to lead with hope and prosperity.

Ways for Overcoming Fear

Let me get started with being 100% open with you - everyone is able to feel happy.

Happiness is the first choice but it takes diligence to maintain it. Happiness is our right to birth and my goal is to help as many people as I can to live their happiest lives.

My mission is to spread the message that everyone demands happiness.

To live a happy life; you must do the work, gain the necessary knowledge and raise your awareness.

You must fully embody this state of affairs and begin to think and feel happiness at every level of your being.

Oftentimes, excuses are present and our mind gives us reasons to not be happy:

"I'm too busy now to focus on happiness and Overcoming Fear"

"When I finish school, I am happy, when I have money when I am in the right relationship when I have a baby when my kids grow up."

"If this tragedy had not happened I would have lived a happy life"

"I don't deserve happiness"

Everyone claims happiness. The reason you are here at this point is that you have a purpose and you are on earth to enjoy your travels.

Think bigger than your excuse. More push than your complaint.

Don't stay away from glory. Feel uncomfortable At least that's what happy and successful people do on a daily basis for overcoming fear.

If you want to start embodying this life-changing state, then… happy people think and feel different ways here for overcoming fear.:

1. Happy people put happiness first

Happy people have decided that their end goal is happiness.

Every situation, event, or the bad day ends with happiness.

To them happiness is the equivalent of sleep and water - it is the necessity of their lives. Living an unhappy life is never going to survive.

The happy person asks,

"If every day and the moment is filled with negativity, what does life require?"

"Why would I reduce my energy for negativity if I spent less on being positive?"

They make happiness-based decisions which means they like happiness at every moment.

If they can't change their situation but instead they change their outlook, they look for the negative silver lining.

Happy people do not let negativity take away their moments - a positive mindset always abounds.

If you ask a happy person how their day is, they will always answer your question with a highlight or an education.

2. Happy people embrace pain

I know what you're thinking -

"No one is always happy"

Or…

"Even happy people fall into a bad mood"

And…

This statement is absolutely correct.

Happy people are not always happy and they are in a bad mood. They feel overwhelmed, they feel defeated and their feelings hurt.

Happy people are not invincible and they feel the same pain as everyone else. The only difference between happy people and those who allow negativity to lead their lives is ...

Happy people quickly acknowledge their pain, and they decide to find a way to turn their pain into something bigger. They overcome grief by using these 13 easy ways and for overcoming fear.

Happy people acknowledge their perceived negativity and do whatever it takes to get them back to their natural state: happiness.

When your ultimate goal is happiness, you will find a way to achieve it with as much energy as you should.

3. Happy people have a happy self-image

We all have an image in our minds that we are subconsciously living.

The reason change is so strong is that our subconscious mind programs us to live by how we define ourselves.

How are you currently defining yourself?

Happy people, look at themselves with a smile, a positive attitude, and/or a bounce in their step. When an event or situation arises that brings about a negative emotion by overcoming fear, they quickly become in harmony with their natural self-state.

This seems unusual to them when happy people are in a bad mood because the negative feeling does not align with how they look. When they feel upset, they acknowledge the negativity and look for a solution to take their emotions to the level that they realize.

Look at how you define yourself today - your mind and body are always trying to uphold the definition taught to believe it.

Keeping your body functioning in a "normal" state is where it feels most comfortable.

If your self-image is happy, then your mind and body will naturally return home to where it is felt. How you define yourself will be your activity.

4. Happy people have a strong support system

Happy people know that it takes a village and they risk helping others and overcoming fear.

Happy people feel help when they feel that their resistance is putting pressure on them. They quickly realize their negativity and they tell someone.

Happy people ask for help when they cannot identify a problem. It takes energy to ask for help and it never gets in the way of their self-worth. Happy people appreciate the knowledge that their support system provides.

Here's your guide to getting inspired and re-motivated!

They have strong contact with people close to them. They never have a hard time being lonely because putting their happiness in danger for a long time will be good for them.

5. Happy people protect their minds from negative triggers

When we are in a society that goes wrong and consumes what can go wrong, it is almost impossible to break out of negativity. News travels instantly so it is unrealistic to completely shut it out of your life.

However, the strategy that happy people use to protect their minds is to control their environment.

We have a lot of control over how we allow our environment to affect us. We can control our social media feeds, television shows and the movies we watch, the books we read, the people we spend our time with, and the places we hang out with.

If happiness is your end goal, try to figure out what is taking you down. What is the reason for your unhappiness? See if there is anything in your environment that can change ……

What we hear, read, and who we affect our minds, what we think about, what we think about, and our reactions and behaviors by overcoming fear.

Happy people know what triggers a feeling of negativity and it feels beyond marginalization for them so they do what it takes to avoid it.

They can control their social media news feeds to reflect the information that brings them positive energy. They can control people so that they spend time with them. It is very important to be with like-minded people.

What is your trigger How can you avoid negativity in your environment?

These are ways that happy people control their environment and protect their minds: how to stop the negative spin of thoughts, emotions, and actions.

6. Happy people know when to say "no"

Happy people know when to say "no" to sitting outside. They do this to protect their happiness and well-being.

Life gets weird - lots of people need our attention and the to-do list never seems to end.

Happy people allow themselves to leave the day, and when their stress levels start to rise, they are comfortable saying "no". They understand that the people around them are not benefiting anyone who is frightened, overwhelmed, and tired.

A happy person detects their negative emotions and then quickly treats them to bring them back to their "normal" state so that they can be best not only for themselves but also for the people around them.

A simple "no" may ultimately mean many more "yeses" in the future as happiness lasts longer. You cannot and should not say Leo Babuta's article is a humble art of overcoming fear.

7. Happy people are good evaluators

When something is off with yourself or others, happy people quickly realize. They are very intuitive for happiness levels. When someone is not perfect then they first notice.

Being able to assess happiness means that you can identify when negativity lasts for a long time.

The worst of us all; However, the happy person often evaluates and intervenes quickly.

In other words, happy people often evaluate their state and change immediately when their pessimism is affecting their happiness.

8. Happy people bring another person up

What happens inside us is reflected in our physical world and overcoming fear?

What we think of literally consumes our lives and is reflected in our actions, relationships, and attitudes.

Happy people naturally feel good in and of themselves, so they treat others as they treat them. It is never complimented or forced to help a stranger.

When we are truly happy with ourselves, everyone around us has a better experience. Happy people are kind to themselves and because of this, it seems natural to want to please others by overcoming fear.

9. Happy people go after their dreams

Happy people always follow the path of bliss. They make happy-based decisions, and because of this, they always end up where they want to be.

It is impossible to be happy by following the unwanted path, which is the exact opposite for unhappy people.

Most people embark on a path of life that they think is "supposed" to be their own. Warning signs (negativity) are often overlooked because they truly believe that these feelings are a common part of life.

Negativity is not normal.

Happy people investigate negativity in their lives and analyze results quickly. This process allows them to return to the joyful path that ends with the desired outcome.

Follow your happiness and your dreams will come true.

In addition to happiness, here are 14 amazing things to happen when you live your passion

10. Happy people never sweat the small stuff

The only hope of a happy person is that they remain in a state of bliss.

Powerful tactics to arouse motivation for free by overcoming fear.

They rarely have expectations for events and people in their lives because they know this is a surefire way to get frustrated.

It takes life as the happiest people come - you can tell they are spinning around. When you don't have expectations, you can just sit back and see how beautiful life unfolds.

Happy people understand that bad things are inevitable, they are a part of life car Car breaks down, kids make mistakes, people are late, and dinner is lit.

If it is not something that seriously affects their lives, they do not give it their energy.

11. Happy people rarely have to prove that they are right

Happy people remember that what they believe is more important than survival. When you combine your life with your belief system, you do not need to explain or prove yourself to others.

Differences in opinion are inevitable, but most happy people know that it is a waste of energy to defend their position.

By action, it is more effective to just show people how you think, feel and what you believe.

Power is saved, arguments are diminished and credibility/respect is gained when we live by what we believe for overcoming fear.

12. Happy people laugh (even when they don't want to)

Laughter is one of the healthiest things we do, And happy people often use this simple technique.

It has been proven that laughter can increase your immunity, reduce stress levels, and even make you younger. The benefits of laughter are even supported by science.

Even better, laughter is contagious. When you indulge in a quick laugh, you can probably enlighten yourself on someone else's day. No wonder happy people often laugh!

13. Happy people make life worth living in the present moment

When we are truly happy, we live for the moment.

Happy people leave the past, enjoy the present, and look forward to the future. They take moments for what they value - they simply spend their energy thinking they are worth it.

These tips can be helpful for you in how to live in the moment and stop thinking about the past or the future.

All are capable of living a happy centered life. You deserve a life you want - the life of your dreams. The first thing you need to do is make a well-based decision today for overcoming fear.

At each moment, decide what makes you happy - decide what excites you. Stop doing what you don't like, don't listen to people you don't like.

If you are engaged in something that is not pleasing to you, stop doing it. Listen to your heart, and stop ignoring the warning signs (negativity) because they are there for a reason.

Take away

We have observed, studied, and interviewed some of the happiest and most successful people with the most sadness and self-loathing. It starts with a decision - happiness. And the willingness to be happy by overcoming fear.

The original article would be found here: https://www.lifesimile.com/overcoming-fear
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"