Experience from the exchange program at the U.S.A.

Author Topic: Experience from the exchange program at the U.S.A.  (Read 1538 times)

Offline Afroza Akhter Tina

• Test
    • View Profile
Experience from the exchange program at the U.S.A.
« on: March 30, 2023, 08:00:59 AM »
The title of my Exchange Program was 'Navigating Intercultural Communication for Online English Language Teaching and Hosting Virtual English Language Fellow Exchanges'. It was a two-week professional development program at the University of Central Florida followed by a week-long program organized in conjunction with the 2023 TESOL International Convention. The duration of the program was from 3 to 25 March 2023. The entire program was sponsored by the U.S.Department of State and FHI 360. It was a wonderful program where 25 participants from 21 countries got the opportunity to explore and learn from each other. The program was developed in Canvas which helped and guided us throughout the journey. The final project of preparing posters was the major focus which revealed the key take away of each of the participants. My presentation on the 2nd part of the program at the largest English Language Teachers' Gathering was one of the best experiences in my life. Thank you.

Afroza Akhter Tina
Senior Lecturer, Department of English &
Assistant Proctor, Daffodil International University

Offline arif_mahmud

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: Experience from the exchange program at the U.S.A.
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2023, 08:39:47 AM »
Thanks for sharing