Invitation of MIR to join the Chat room of DIU

Author Topic: Invitation of MIR to join the Chat room of DIU  (Read 3073 times)

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Invitation of MIR to join the Chat room of DIU
« on: February 05, 2009, 07:58:11 PM »
Hello Dear Students,
In answer to the quary of you, I would like to furnish the following: Please send an email to the administrator to be tagged with my chat room. Choose a username and then send it along with your email number. The admin will take few hours... then they will send you a mail immidiately. But dont forget, they will perhaps send email into your DIU email account. Then you will be able to enter into the chat room. Please note that I shall be available specially on every Wednesday 4:00-5:30pm and every Thursday 9:30-11:30 pm. I might also appear on other free hours to chat with you.

N.B. If you are my current student of Statistics and have completed the Student Survey form, you need not to do anything. Next week, all of my current students will be tagged in my chat room by creating your user ID by the administrator. I have been working on it. Just collect it from me after the class. If you are my ex-student, please send your email and user ID to our administrator or meet me at my office; I shall do the needful.

And if you are not my student of Statistics, or if you are anybody realted to our DIU community, I shall be very happy to get you with my chat channel where, I am sure, lot of fun and learning are waiting for you. You will have to do the same thing to be recognized in the chat room. Please do keep in mind that the name of my chat room is Masud I Rahman. Stay cool and have fun.
Thanking, Masud Ibn Rahman, Faculty of Business and Economics

debashish

Re: Invitation of MIR to join the Chat room of DIU
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 08:52:32 AM »
Sir, I mailed 2 days ago to join in the chat room but didn't get any reply. What can I do now to join in the chat room?

Offline admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Invitation of MIR to join the Chat room of DIU
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 01:36:52 PM »
Dear all student,
Our chat room is ready for operation.  For Using this room you need a group. This group is lead by faculty member. Masud IBN Rahman sir also send us a group member list. It is the first group in our system. It will Active very soon.
DIU Web Team
Daffodil International University
102, Shukrabad, Dhanmondi, Dhaka-1207,
Phone:9138234-5, 9136694, 9116774 Ext-163
Cell: 01713-493093
Fax: 88-02-9131947
E-mail: webmaster@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd