Affirmations for Money

Author Topic: Affirmations for Money  (Read 3016 times)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
Affirmations for Money
« on: May 13, 2012, 04:39:54 PM »
Affirmations for Money

By Remez Sasson

Affirmations for MoneyPeople keep asking me about affirmations, and how to use them. Some of the questions are about affirmations for money. Here is a typical question: “I want to affirm for money. Can I use the affirmation, ‘I am making 100,000.- dollars every month’?

You can use any affirmation you want, but you have to believe that what you are affirming can happen, and be willing to do whatever it requires to make it come true.

To make your affirmation work you need to be practical, and use your common sense. You should also be willing to work and follow ideas and opportunities, and not just remain passive and wait for the money to come.

Affirmations, when repeated correctly, motivate, energize, and open your mind and eyes to see opportunities that otherwise you wouldn’t have seen. It is not enough just to affirm. You also need to take action, and take advantage of the opportunities that come your way.

If you choose to repeat the above mentioned affirmation, ask yourself whether you are feeling comfortable with this amount of money. Think whether you can handle it. Think whether you are willing to make changes in your life, which you might be required to do to make the affirmation come true.

More than often, success is a gradual process, one thing leading to another. When you affirm for money, you might be offered a better job, an additional job, or offered to do something in exchange for money. Think well, before saying, “No, I won’t take this offer, because I am affirming for a greater amount of money”. Small amounts of money add to bigger amounts. If you just wait for the big amount it means that you are either impractical, lazy, or want to get something without giving anything in return, such as service, time or effort.

Remember, even small opportunities can lead to greater opportunities. Don’t neutralize the power that you create through the affirmations, by remaining passive and waiting for the money to drop on your head from the sky, or waiting to win the lottery.

Sometimes, there is a subconscious inner resistance, which can sabotage the affirmation, so it is a good idea to analyze what you think and feel about the amount of money. Often, it is more practical to start with smaller amounts, and as you gain confidence and success, you can move to larger amounts.

Also, consider whether you want money, or the things money can buy. You may use affirmations for money, but you may also use affirmations to get the object/s the money can buy. For some people, affirming for what they really want might work better, than affirming for money.

Affirmations can be used not just for money or possessions, but also for creating positive habits, improving your life, and for creating success in any area of your life.

You can find many affirmations for money and for everything else, including full instructions about using affirmations, in my book, Affirmations Words of Power.

Source: http://www.successconsciousness.com/blog/affirmations/affirmations-for-money/
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun