Positive Attitude and Thinking

Author Topic: Positive Attitude and Thinking  (Read 2891 times)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
« on: May 14, 2012, 12:34:11 PM »
By Remez Sasson

Positive thinking is a mental attitude that sees the bright side of life.

Positive thinking is a mental attitude and state of mind, which focuses on the full half of the glass and not on the empty half.

It is a mental attitude that expects positive results.

People with a positive frame of mind think about possibilities, growth, expansion and success. They expect happiness, health, love and good relationships. They think in terms of 'I can', 'I am able', and 'I will succeed'.

Positive thinking people are not daunted by failures and obstacles. If things don't turn out well or as expected, they will try again.

True positive thinking is not just saying that everything will be okay, as a lip service, and at the same time think about failure. In order to bring beneficial changes and improvement into your life, positive thinking has to become your predominant mental attitude throughout the day. It has to turn into a way of life.

Real and effective positive thinking requires that you focus on positive thoughts and positive emotions, and also take positive action.

How can you develop this state of mind? You can do so by reading inspiring and motivating literature, and through visualization, affirmations and meditation. Explore this website and you will find many articles, information and guidance about these subjects.

Source: http://www.successconsciousness.com/positive_attitude_thinking.htm
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: Positive Attitude and Thinking
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2012, 12:05:27 AM »
A positive thinking can changes your life and positive thinking is must come in your life with some thing good.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd