DIU Cafe area of Prince Plaza Campus

Author Topic: DIU Cafe area of Prince Plaza Campus  (Read 6992 times)

Offline A.H.M. Ashraful Islam

• View Profile
Re: DIU Cafe area of Prince Plaza Campus
« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2010, 09:46:19 AM »
Dear deba,
Thank you very much for your positive concern of DIU, we need all of your positive support everey time in all respect.

with regards,
A. H. M. Ashraful Islam
Sr. Assistant Director (P&D) &
Assistant Proctor
Daffodi lnternatioanl University

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2010, 11:19:03 AM »
We want a well decorated cafe soon. The construction is going on. We remain very hungry every day. I believe it will start soon.......
« Last Edit: October 11, 2010, 08:54:06 PM by bidita »
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2010, 12:03:22 PM »
We remain very hungry everyday, so we cannot wait anymore.......we need refreshment which we cannot bring from home....
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

debashish

« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2010, 10:33:46 PM »
I am very much shocked about the food quality in our cafe. The quality of foods are low. There are only 3-4 items of food. As an example, the price of shingara/shomocha 5 taka, with same price we can get much better than this beside our university campus. Same problem in other foods. So, if students get better quality food from other shop, why they will buy from our cafe? On the other side, a large number of students go for their launch in other fast food shop (example: Kok kok, BFC). Considering about all the students, I am not telling to give very high quality food, I know to get something better, we have to spend better. We have now a well decorated cafe but it will not come to any work if we get low quality food. My request please considers this matter.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2010, 09:43:38 AM by debashish »

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2010, 10:29:00 AM »

Appreciative speeches Mr Debashish....I request to the Authority please concern about those problems...
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

debashish

« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2010, 08:44:11 AM »
Again some students start smoking beside our cafe. Not only smoking, they play cards through a long time. Yesterday I saw, when some official persons came in the cafe, a boy who works in the cafe started cleaning cigarette packets, ashes from the floor quickly. Everyone saw this, even our security guard and those who are operating our cafe but none of them said anything. In that floor one side our classes and other side our cafe, anyone can easily see what’s going on the cafe. From all this things can't we say it’s our lacking to provide a tobacco free campus for few students? Who knows, if it is not possible to stop now, it will spread rapidly throughout the cafe like before. So my request, please take some strong steps to stop from now.

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2010, 07:36:24 PM »
Authority will install CCTV and we must identified the person and all student also help us by taking their picture through your mobile and send it to us.

debashish

« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2010, 09:03:58 PM »
Thank you very much Sir.

asim_078

« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 12:11:03 AM »
I would like to thanks to our authority for reconstructing our canteen. Indeed it is well decorated, but food quality is not standard and they are not well prepared, they use several excuses to cover their lacking. Moreover there is insufficient arrangement of seating for both BBA, English, department students.

It is a good news that students are willingly coming to have snacks from the canteen. So I would like request to our authority to take initiative as soon as possible.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 02:44:48 PM »
Gradually DIU canteen will turn to one of the enriched food place. Please cooperate us to maintain the proper and decent environment of the Cafe.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 07, 2010, 06:09:00 PM »
With the refurbishment of our Cafe at the Business Faculty Building (Prince Plaza), authority is determined to keep its environment decent, healthy & safe.

Admin. guys are getting habituated to inspect the cafe suddenly. A committee will be formed very shorty comprising of Faculty & Admin., who will look after and ensure the cafe environment fine.

Students are requested to keep the environment sound. If somebody is found violating the regulation, authority will brought him/her under punishment.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Golam Kibria

• Working for a better life
    • View Profile
    • Golam Kibria
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2010, 03:41:52 PM »
This cafe is very helpful to students of BBA.So we must keep our cafe clean and we must work for keeping sound environment of cafe.It can be done by our awareness only. 
Golam Kibria
ID:101-11-1373 (BBA)
Asst.Offic, Bangladesh Skill Development Institute
Ex.Lecturer,SEBGC
Email : golam_1373@diu.edu.bd
http://www.golamkibria.com
Mob:01843674226
Digital University: http://www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
Bangladeshi Poems, Novels and history: http://www.trulybangladesh.com

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2010, 09:10:43 PM »

Admin. guys are getting habituated to inspect the cafe suddenly. A committee will be formed very shorty comprising of Faculty & Admin., who will look after and ensure the cafe environment fine.

good thinking..............sir.................this will provide some benefit.............
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

debashish

« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2011, 07:40:47 PM »
The quality of foods are much better in Main campus, on the other hand in our Business Campus, we got a well decorated cafe but I am sorry to say that we are not getting good quality foods.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2011, 09:29:48 AM »
Gradually we will do as best as we can. We never want to put our students in peril by providing low quality food. Very soon, we will appear before you with some delicious, homemade, good quality food items.

Please inform the following person about your any kind of canteen related requirement:
Mr. Md. Shahbuddin Shahin, Officer (P & D),
Phone: 01713-493061

« Last Edit: January 06, 2011, 02:10:59 PM by Shamim Ansary »