Quotes and Sayings on Kindness

Author Topic: Quotes and Sayings on Kindness  (Read 1266 times)

Offline Badshah Mamun

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Daffodil International University
« on: May 15, 2012, 11:45:27 AM »

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness Kindness in giving creates love.
.............Lao-Tzu

Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.
.............Albert Schweitzer

Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
.............Martin Luther

Giving connects two people, the giver and the receiver, and this connection gives birth to a new sense of belonging.
.............Deepak Chopra

It's so easy to laugh. It's so easy to hate. It takes strength to be gentle and kind.
.............Stephen Morrissey

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
.............Mother Teresa

Kind words do not cost much. Yet they accomplish much.
.............Blaise Pascal

Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile.
.............Mother Teresa

Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn't anyone who doesn't appreciate kindness and compassion.
.............The Dalai Lama

When we feel love and kindness toward others, it not only makes others feel loved and cared for, but it helps us also to develop inner happiness and peace.
.............The Dalai Lama

You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
.............Ralph Waldo Emerson

Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
.............Leo Buscaglia

When you carry out acts of kindness you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, yes, this is how I ought to feel.
.............Harold Kushner

You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.
.............Kahlil Gibran

Thousands of candles can be lighted from a single candle, and the life of the candle will not be shortened. Happiness never decreases by being shared.
.............Buddha

Love and kindness are never wasted.
.............Barbara DeAngelis

No one has yet realized the wealth of sympathy, the kindness and generosity hidden in the soul of a child. The effort of every true education should be to unlock that treasure.
.............Emma Goldman
Md. Abdullah-Al-Mamun (Badshah)
Senior Assistant Director
Daffodil International University
01811-458850
cmoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

www.fb.com/badshahmamun.ju
www.linkedin.com/in/badshahmamun
www.twitter.com/badshahmamun