A good project can ensure your job !!!!

Author Topic: A good project can ensure your job !!!!  (Read 2174 times)

Offline ananda

• Faculty
    • View Profile
A good project can ensure your job !!!!
« on: March 15, 2010, 10:47:38 AM »
I am really very happy to let you know that one of our student (Mahedi Hasan, ID:072-20-102, CS Dept. ) got recruited at a renowned software firm for his undergraduate project. Whatever he told me that the interviewers were not interested about his academic backgrounds, learning institutes etc. They only asked what have you done in your project. He showed them all the functionality of his complete dynamic CMS based website and they were highly impressed. This is a good sign for the students to be encouraged to get a good job. So, this is the time to think more about the final project and make it fruitful.

BR-

Kamanashis  Biswas
Senior Lecturer
CSE, CIS, CS
Kamanashis Biswas
Assistant Professor
CSE, CIS & CS, FSIT

[Happiness never decreases by being shared - Goutam Buddha]

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A good project can ensure your job !!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 10:55:16 AM »
Yes u r completely right.  I hope u realize how badly we need to train our student with real project so that student can demonstrate his/her strength boldly any where in Job market.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Re: A good project can ensure your job !!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 06:46:10 PM »
Regarding project work, I found some students who prone to copy from other projects.
It is a heinous deed.
This kind of plagiarism digs out the grave of one's career.
S/he suffers in the long run.
Not getting a good grade in the exam, a student's vow should be to cement his/her basic.
Good grade is its logical consequence.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"