Requirements of GLP
To perform good laboratory practice (GLP) the following requirements are very much essential.
1. Management requirement.
2. Technical requirement.
The management requirements are in the following-
1. Laboratory management system.
2. Quality system.
3. Management commitment.
4. Document control.
6. Control nonconforming testing and/ or calibration work.
7. Corrective action.
8. Preventive action.
9. Control of records.
10. Internal audits.
11. Management review.
Many factors determine correctness and reliability of the tests and/ or calibrations by a laboratory. These factors include contributions from:
1. Human factors.
2. Accommodation and environmental conditions.
3. Test and calibration methods and method validation.
4. Selection of methods.
5. Analytical method validation.
9. Reference standard and reference materials.
10. Measurement traceability.