Summer Beauty Tips: (Home tips for skin in summer)
1. To keep the skin moisturized in summer, mix yoghurt and tomato juice to a tablespoon of oatmeal and apply it on the skin. Tomato juice is an astringent and the oatmeal is an excellent exfoliator.
2. Mix the following in equal proportion (1tsp): Milk powder, honey, lemon juice, and almond oil. Apply this mixture on the face to pamper the skin and wash it off after 20 minutes.
3. Just spray rose water to the face and neck to cleanse those areas. Rosewater is a good refreshing agent and it fit for summer.
4. Take orange rinds and dry it in the sun till it turns crisp. Grind it and make it as a fine powder. Add a small quantity of raw milk to the powder and make a paste. Apply this paste on the face to get rid of the dullness due to the sun.
5. It is better to shower twice a day with antibacterial soap to wash the body and keep the body folds dry with anti-fungal powder. Use light lotions and avoid heavy creams during summer.
6. Face mask for summer: Beat an egg; add few drops of coconut oil and 1tsp of honey. This mask would restore the natural balance and good for summer.
7. Apply the flesh of papaya or mango on the skin to fight aging. It would regenerates the skin cells and restores elasticity.
8. Mix cucumber juice with little turmeric powder and apply it on the skin. Wash it off after 20 minutes and this would reduce the traces of pigmentation. This also evens out the skin tone and appropriate for summer season.
9. Mash pumpkin; add 1tsp of honey & milk and Â½ tsp of cinnamon powder to it. Mix all these ingredients and apply it on the skin. Rinse it off after 15 â€“ 20 minutes to get rid of the skin dryness during summer. Pumpkin is a best fruit to rejuvenate the dull skin and to clear the breakouts & acne problems.
10. Blend cooked pumpkin, honey, olive oil and chopped almonds and apply this mixture on the skin. Leave it for ten minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. It results in fresh and healthy skin. The pumpkin has the power to reduce inflammation and it soothes the skin in hot summer spell. More beauty tips for summer.