Use of BCC while u send any email i.e Privacy of your email

Author Topic: Use of BCC while u send any email i.e Privacy of your email  (Read 3704 times)

Offline md

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Use of BCC while u send any email i.e Privacy of your email
« on: April 05, 2010, 09:45:47 PM »
Lot of cases we don't know how to send an email with keeping the privacy. When u send any email to any one but u like to inform your senior or any selected person or a group of selected person whom u like to hide from the receiver than you will use BCC i.e u will put email in BCC whom identity u like to hidden. The recipient whom belongs to BCC also will understand that u don't like to disclose his/her details. When u will use BCC than recipients will not know who also got this mail but your target people know what u send to the receiver. This is the best to way to keep track record and also maintain the privacy too.  Keep in mind when BCC recipient guy will reply, he must also alert otherwise sender will be in embarrassed.

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
Re: Use of CC and BCC while u send any email i.e Privacy of your email
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 01:04:48 PM »
The CC and BCC Header

If you are in the 'To' Header, it just means that the sender sends you the message, it is only you who the message is meant for.

If you're in the CC (Carbon Copy) header, it just means that you're being copied on a message aimed at somebody else. If you get a CC, that means the sender wants to inform you the message, but it is not actually aimed at you. You may be the boss or supervisor or someone who should be informed of the message.

The BCC Header

If you're in the BCC (Blind Carbon Copy) header, it just means that you're being copied secretly or hidden on a message aimed at somebody else. If you get a BCC, that means the sender wants to inform you the message and you may be the boss or supervisor or someone who should be informed of the message secretly.

Please look at what Honorable Chairman Sir has already talked about.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 02:31:41 PM by shibli »
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline Sultan Mahmud Sujon

• Administrator
  • Sultan Mahmud Sujon, Sr. Admin Officer
    • View Profile
    • Helping You Office Operation & Automation Management
Re: Use of BCC while u send any email i.e Privacy of your email
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 04:19:30 PM »
Useful to know that,

Thank you

Offline hasan_1329

• View Profile
Re: Use of BCC while u send any email i.e Privacy of your email
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 05:06:55 PM »
Thank you sir for teaching us an important formality. I think this behavioral approach will help us in our professional life.