The Best Library User Award Program at DIU
I would like to draw your attention that Daffodil International University Library is one of the most modern private university library and has been providing quality services to the users since 2002. Every year a large number of books is adding in the library which makes a qualitative collection. Besides DIU library subscribes and renews sufficient number online journals and e-books which help the faculty members as well as student’s community of DIU for their academic and research. Moreover, there is a number of unique services offered by DIU library such as.
• Circulation Facilities
• Article Request Service
• Plagiarism Checking Service
• Industrial Repository (IR) service
• Newspaper Reading service facility
• Wi-Fi and internet browsing service
• Individual study facilities
• Reference Service
• Locker facilities
• Recreation facilities etc.
In this connection DIU library wishes to introduce Best Library User Award
in every semester for the students to create a completion and to grow interest to use library and motivation the students to be library oriented. Objective of the Program
• To create a book loving Atmosphere in the university
• To encourage students to take initiative to learn and to pursue for new knowledge
• To establish a library using culture to the students
• To exchange and share their reading attainments in the campus Selection of Criteria:
Library will monitor and select the students who:
• Use library regularly (through patron counter device)
• Borrow reading materials regularly.
• Follow the library code in the library (behave politely with fellow readers and library officials).
• Improve the academic result.The top three students will be awarded with gifts and a certificate