1st FILM FESTIVAL of DIU

Author Topic: 1st FILM FESTIVAL of DIU  (Read 3548 times)

Offline ringku

• View Profile
1st FILM FESTIVAL of DIU
« on: February 14, 2009, 01:24:23 AM »
1st FILM FESTIVAL of
Daffodil International University

Movie Schedule

Time                  February 17, 2009           February 18, 2009
10:30am-1:30pm        Transformers                     Ghajini
02:00pm-5:00pm        Tare Zamin Par                  Rang De Bashanti
05:30pm-8:00pm        Troy                                Death Race

Organized By DIUSN (DIU Student Network)
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 11:42:16 PM by ringku »
Ringku

Offline mir

• Faculty
  • My Students my Universe....
    • View Profile
Re: 1st FILM FESTIVAL of DIU
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »
Dear Students,
I congratulate you on your successful attempt to organize 1st DIU Film Festival. It's nice to see that DIUSN has come forward on different student activities and at the same time they are getting the favour of our authority. I guess you have been doing it in collaboration with DIU Film Society's active organizing committee comprising of students and teachers which is also recognized by DIU. So far I can recall, Mr. Syed Maruf Reza was in charge and later on Mr. Siddiqur Rahman was the convener of this club. They had a couple of unsuccessful attempt of organizing such an event because of the fund constraint. I thank you because you people has made it successful. It would be better if you include (if you are already with them, please ignore this message) DIU Film Society among with your activities. Otherwise, our active clubs might be demotivated on our healthy practice of student activities. Let's make DIU distinct! All the best.

Masud Ibn Rahman

Offline ringku

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2009, 07:27:10 AM »
Thank You sir for supporting our student activities. we will organize different programes for all diu students and teachers. We hope every club of diu will try best for our university. We want to see that DIU is number 1 digital private university in Bangladesh. DIU Film Society can contact with PS of CHAIRMAN SIR for their enquiry. Who want to join DIUSN can send their CV at diusn@diu.edu.bd . Thank You.

Executive Member of DIUSN.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 07:32:44 AM by ringku »
Ringku

mafiadon

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2009, 10:56:42 AM »

Testing Transmission...

:-p

Terminating...

Offline sumon

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2009, 11:26:33 AM »
The members of DIUSN deserve congratulations from all the students of DIU for organizing such an event first ever at DIU.
i think to activate the club activities students should come first. our sir told that our teaches couldn't organize the film festival for fund constraints. but i think this is not the main reason, i think the reason is students didn't took any initiative in past.
so. again congratulations to DIUSN. 
M. Ziaul Haque Sumon
Sr. Administrative Officer
Career Development Center, DIU