What is meditation? Why should I meditate?

Author Topic: What is meditation? Why should I meditate?  (Read 2921 times)

Offline lima_diu

• View Profile
What is meditation? Why should I meditate?
« on: July 01, 2012, 03:48:10 PM »

Meditation is a simple scientific process for relaxing the mind and body. As our body becomes relaxed and our mind becomes calm and tranquil, we become free of anxiety and worry and are engulfed by a feeling of well-being. As a result, we are able to better utilize the immense power of our brain, progressing spontaneously in the path of success.

Meditation helps us get relief from stress and anxiety. It helps prevent and cure 75% of all diseases, including migraine, sinusitis, backache, other aches and pains, IBS, acidity, constipation, heart disease, diabetes, hypertension and insomnia.
As a student, you will find it helpful for better concentration and memory. If you are a professional, meditation will help you take calm and proactive decision in the workplace. It will help you establish peace and harmony in your family. Meditation will also help you progress spiritually, and help you concentrate better in prayer and worship.

In a word, meditation has something to offer everyone. So embrace this practice and live long, healthy, happy and strong.

source: www.quantummethod.org.bd
Lima Khan
Sr. Coordination Officer
Daffodil International University

Offline R B Habib

• Test
    • View Profile
Re: What is meditation? Why should I meditate?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2013, 05:17:28 PM »
Much needed information. planning to go for it. Thanks
Rabeya Binte Habib
Senior Lecturer,
Department of English
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Daffodil Int. University