Positive Attitude Is a State of Mind You Can Adopt

Author Topic: Positive Attitude Is a State of Mind You Can Adopt  (Read 1517 times)

Offline Jasia.bba

• Test
    • View Profile
Positive Attitude Is a State of Mind You Can Adopt
« on: January 19, 2018, 12:40:45 PM »
A person with a positive attitude is willing to experiment, take action and do things. He or she do not accept things as they are, and expend efforts to follow goals. Such people believe that they will accomplish what they set their mind to do.

People with a positive frame of mind think about possibilities, growth, expansion and success. They expect happiness, health, love and good relationships. They think in terms of,
'I can'
'I am able'
'I will succeed'.

People with a positive attitude are not daunted by failures and obstacles. If things don't turn out well or as expected, they will try again. They approach what they do with a positive thinking frame of mind.

Positive attitude is a state of mind you can adopt. If you are earnest about it, you can build this state of mind.

True positive thinking is not just saying that everything will be okay, as a lip service, and at the same time think about failure. In order to bring beneficial changes and improvement into your life, a positive attitude has to become your predominant mental attitude throughout the day. It has to turn into a way of life.

Real and effective positive attitude requires that you focus on positive thoughts and emotions, and also take positive action.
Jasia Mustafa
Senior Lecturer,
Dept. of Business Administration
Faculty of Business & Entrepreneurship
Daffodil International University