1. Hunger and malnutrition are NOT the same
2. Good nutrition could save 52 million children from life-threatening malnutrition
3. Every 30 seconds, somewhere in the world, a child dies of acute malnutrition
4. Progress in tackling acute malnutrition has been dangerously slow
5. We know how to stop millions of children from becoming malnourished in the first place
6. It’s possible to identify and diagnose malnourished children with a tape that costs 6p!
7. Parents can safely treat their children at home
8. The treatment for severe acute malnutrition gets more effective every year
9. Since 2009 the number of children receiving treatment has tripled!
10. The treatment of acute malnutrition is the most cost-effective nutrition intervention
11. Nutrition is critical to achieving sustained economic growth
12. YOU CAN JOIN A GLOBAL MOVEMENT FOR CHANGE