What should and should not be posted into the forum?
(1) It is a useful tool to discuss/share ideas with one another
(2) Online resource with various information.
(3) Well categorized and continuously updated
(4) Online resources/information storage
(5) Your online storage forever, people may be benefited by your post
(6) Read thoroughly before writing/ posting
(7) Search identical post before posting (avoid repeated posting)
Look your eye/monitor the post related to your section
(9) Reply a post where you found your relevance on DIU Admin/Academic issues, throw to concern section if you found needed to be reply
(10) Right post at right place
(11) Provide quality post not quantity post
(12) Positive is a must (avoid political/attacking/slang/persuasive posts)
(13) Provide source/link of your content (in case of copy-paste) to avoid “plagiarism”
(14) Compliance of the law and order of the country is a must.Violation of forum posting/ social media norm is prohibited and punishable offence in the perspective of laws of the country i.e. The ICT Act, 2006; the Digital Security Act, 2018 etc.
(15) DIU forum doesn't support any subversive, antisocial and provoking activities and posting in forum.
(16) The writer of the post is solely responsible for the opinion and post, the Forum authority will not take responsibility
(17) If you found any such posting, please notify us in writing, so that the post can be deleted/ modified after justification, and management can counsel the post owner.
ICT Act, 2006 : http://bdlaws.minlaw.gov.bd
Digital Security Act, 2018 : http://bdlaws.minlaw.gov.bd/What is the purpose of using the forum?
Daffodil International University Forum contains information about Open Text material, which is only intended for the significant learning proposes of the university students, faculty, other members, and the knowledge seekers of the entire world and is hoped that the offerings will aide in the distribution of reliable information and data relating to the many areas of knowledge. We invite you to visit frequently to browse through our pages for your personal use. We Hope all DIU students, Faculty & other members will contribute in this Forum to enrich its sphere further. Please be specific in your discussions, suggestions or in any kind of comment. Hope you will be positive in your attitude.What in the minimum number of posts that needs to be made each semester?
The objective of the Forum posting is to enrich learning resources for the students' development. We appreciate as much contribution as you can. There is no such thing, maximum or minimum.The management appreciates them who maintain regularity with solid and authentic contribution with appropriate sources. The management discourages posting only unnecessary words, such as "Thank You" "Good Post" "I agree" etc.
Video Tutorial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1B686Uz3r142GTaVz9-OYipYwANUWECot/view?usp=sharing
Please click the link: http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php/topic,9343.0.html