Secrets of Successful Leaders...........

Author Topic: Secrets of Successful Leaders...........  (Read 1776 times)

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Secrets of Successful Leaders...........
« on: September 24, 2012, 11:48:09 PM »
“A good leader inspires people to have confidence in the leader, a great leader inspires people to have confidence in themselves.” But, becoming a great leader isn’t easy. Successfully maneuvering a team through the ups and downs of starting a new business can be one of the greatest challenges a small-business owner faces.

1. Assemble a dedicated team:

Your team needs to be committed to you and the business. Successful entrepreneurs have not only social and selling smarts, but also the know-how to hire effectively. You have to be able to identify, attract and retain talent who can turn your concept into a register-ringing success,”

2. Don’t assume:

When you run a small business, you might assume your team understands your goals and mission -- and they may. But, everybody needs to be reminded of where the company’s going and what things will look like when you get there.

3. Over-communicate:

This one’s a biggie. Even with a staff of only five or 10, it can be tough to know what’s going on with everyone. It makes everyone feel like you really have a lot of momentum, even in difficult times.”

Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: Secrets of Successful Leaders...........
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 11:51:50 PM »
4. Know your obstacles:

Most entrepreneurs are optimistic and certain that they’re driving toward their goals. You need to know what you’re up against and be able to plan around those things, It’s much smarter to take a step back and figure out what your obstacles are, so the plan that you’re putting into place takes that into account.

5. Create a 'team charter:

Too many new teams race down the road before they even figure out who they are, where they’re going, and what will guide their journey.

6. Believe in your people:

Entrepreneurial leaders must help their people develop confidence, especially during tough times. As Napoleon Bonaparte said, "Leaders are dealers in hope."
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd