how to post and add comments in blog

Author Topic: how to post and add comments in blog  (Read 7969 times)

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
how to post and add comments in blog
« on: August 05, 2010, 11:07:33 AM »
Dear all,
We already know how to register for and log in to the blog site from the post "How to register for Blog site" in the forum.
If any of you still haven't read it then please click the following link:

http://forum.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/index.php/topic,1865.0.html

Now for the post this is what we have to do:
1. Open Blog site (http://blog.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd/)
2. Log in to the site
3. Under post you should see "Add new", click it.

4. you will be directed to the page where you can edit your post just like you do in the forum. After editing your post click the "publish" button at the right side of the screen to publish your post.

There are some more options just below the main space where you edit your post. Those options can let you edit a summery to your main post which could be useful in many ways. But it is optional and you wont miss it so skipping that detail for now.

Ok we can make post now but what about comments? Its easy!! here is what you need to do:

1. When you are visiting other posts you may want to leave a comment/feedback for it. just blow the post you are visiting there is space for editing your comments. Scroll down to that part and edit your comment. then click "Submit Comment" button and its done.

HAVE GOOD TIME WITH YOUR POSTS IN BLOG  :)

Shah - Al - Mamun

** Note that you must first log in to the blog site to make posts and comments. **
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 11:09:56 AM by Shah - Al - Mamun »

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
Re: how to post and add comments in blog
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2010, 03:20:49 PM »
When i started posting in the blog, your post helped me a lot. Anyway, would you pls know me the process of adding image with the text?
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Daffodil International University
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Re: how to post and add comments in blog
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2010, 12:16:26 PM »
Dear Mr. papelrezwan,
For now if any of you feel the need to add pictures/media to you post in blog feel free to email us(samamun@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd or, Ansary@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd) the pictures in a zip file and we will add the pictures or media to your post. You can also upload your picture through other image uploading sites and give the link in blog in your post.

For any further information please check all the post regarding blog. I'm sure those posts will help you a lot. Also regularly check the blog notice for new information regarding blog.

Thanking you,

Shah - Al - Mamun
« Last Edit: September 18, 2010, 12:50:30 PM by Shah - Al - Mamun »