Prepare a frindly classe schedule time

Author Topic: Prepare a frindly classe schedule time  (Read 8511 times)

Offline lincon-bre-02

• Hello is it me??? Looking for..........
    • View Profile
Prepare a frindly classe schedule time
« on: August 23, 2010, 10:54:11 AM »
To authirity, I agree with you that, we are number one or leading privet university of Bangladesh. Here we get lot of opportunity.Thanx to authority. But lack of one side that is part rime job opportunity in corporate sector. We wanna apply our merit in corporate sector in student life. Because we wanna prepare ourselves before graduation. Here I wanna mention that student of another some leading univarsity like NSU, EWU. IUB, BRAC, etc. to get job opportunity in student life. Already they involved cellphone company, cellphone network company, Internate network company, Airlines, Event management company & many more. Because they have very good class schedule time. But our clase schedule time isn't effective for part time job. Please prepare a friendly class schedule time, Please think about..........
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
Cell: +880 11960712988
         +880 1717749960
E-mail: lincon-bre-02@diu.edu.bd,
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

"want to be a human than a student"

Offline jafar_bre

• জানতে চাই , শিখতে চাই , শেখাতে চাই
    • View Profile
Re: Prepare a frindly classe schedule time
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 12:40:36 PM »
Thanks mr. link-on to valuable post  .please  DIU authority consider this ........

« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 05:15:32 PM by jafar_bre »
JAFAR IQBAL
1st Student
Department of Real Estate
Asst.manager(Sales)
Rupayan Group
Cell # 01787147157.
jafar_iqbal@diu.edu.bd

Offline Ruisulislam

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2010, 01:41:35 PM »
thanks for your advice, and think that DIU officials think about it

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2010, 03:51:21 PM »
No university will allow any student to perform a part time job ahead of full time study. In almost all institutions, time is stipulated in between 8.30 am in the morning till 5 pm. Part time job is always "part time" job. It will not be good to oppose the full time work of study to give emphasize on part time job. DIU never discourages a part time job, rather, it praises that student who overcomes the load of classes and manages time and endeavour to do a part time job. Two to three classes a day can not stand as a hindrance in between a part time job, which mostly takes 3-4 hours a day. The main thing is how a person manages his time.

I think the time frame of the class schedules of DIU is very appropriate in this regard.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2010, 04:16:28 PM »
I must appreciate Mr. Shamim Ansary. It's not a problem at all. It's your time & your life. Let it go as like as you want. I'm doing this. There are no problem to do the work. But the schedule is hard to match. In this point of view Mr.  lincon-bre-02 is right.
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

debashish

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2010, 06:37:50 PM »
I think, this schedule is tight because of us. The problem will arise when we choose any advance course or any previous course but this schedule will match if we take all offered courses what is offering by the authority. If we follow the rules, hope we will hardly face this problem.

Offline lincon-bre-02

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2010, 07:09:28 PM »
Any western or well reputate university's student at a time continue their study & job. Because they wanna explore themselves, self dependent & they wanna achive extra knowledge in job sector. Every student extra earn in student life. If they have no any problem in at a time continue their study & job then what is our problem? If some leading university of bangladesh student can continue study with job then what is our problem? Everything we can do. We have to need change our mentality.

Lincon

BRE department.
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
         +880 1717749960
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2010, 08:15:56 PM »
I appreciate MR. Shamim Ansary and MR.Lincon. I appreciate both. I have an objection that is, I have seen from a few semesters, when we go for registration, our faculty members do not give us advance course or irregulated course instead of regular course. They always dominate us although this is an open credit area. So, Students has a right to choose  the appropriate slot of class or favorite teacher.  Sometimes, we can see our authority set the time, as though we have to do three class one by one in one day, and we have to come university for attending the class for two or three  days in a week. Authority should consider it. I also do a part time job. So, If we get open credit facility like before. We can utilize our time.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline lincon-bre-02

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 08:48:24 PM »
Thanx to all.
We always say that DIU is open credit university but where is open credit ?
Samiul Islam Lincoln
Department Of BRE
083-27-104
         +880 1717749960
          si_lincon@yahoo.com

debashish

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 08:58:40 PM »
Open credit means not by dropping regular courses which is offered by the authority. Our honorable faculty members are doing the right things because there are many problems in those cases. Authority offered that courses what will match semester by semester and step by step and what will better for us. In every class there is limited number of seats. If we take the advance course than those students are deserve regular courses they will not get that courses. Again same problem may arise for us. When we will take advance courses by dropping regular courses, mind it we have to take that dropped courses later any semester, that time we may not get that courses. Yes, through open credit we can utilize this opportunity by taking a previous/retake courses or by keeping regular courses and add an extra that means five courses in a semester. I think, if we think it once again deeply it will be clear.

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 09:31:27 PM »
I think in every semester we have schedule class on time but before midterm we relaxed and take relax study and after midterm before final we have got many classes +assignment+presentation =busy time ....feeling horrible ...Can Authority get balance class for us.???.......
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Re: Prepare a frindly classe schedule time to next semester
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 09:38:07 PM »
i am agree with Mr lincon spece

Any western or well reputed university's student at a time continue their study & job. Because they wanna explore themselves, self dependent & they wanna achieve extra knowledge in job sector. Every student extra earn in student life. If they have no any problem in at a time continue their study & job then what is our problem? If some leading university of Bangladesh student can continue study with job then what is our problem? Everything we can do. We have to need change our mentality.

but dear all my friend
i have face some problem like class schedule time

because of last four semester we are attended our class 6-5 days in a week where class held on 1-2period and timing is not near period like

1st period 12 am -1:300pm
2nd class  1:45 pm-3:00 pm not like it.

maximum time occur

1st period 8:30 am -10:00am
2nd class  1:45 pm-3:00 pm  like it.

where we are suffering and killed more time in our class schedule time.

this is very stuff to attend a class at schedule time  where some students come to keranigonj,savar,dhamrae,naryangonj another town.

so we hope that our coordinator also try to given friendly class schedule time.

please sir take care it to request our department head and coordinator.

thanks
all
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »
Dear Mr Debashish
I totally agree with you. Authority offered the suitable courses for us in every semester. However, as you know, when we reach in the last semester, authority offers us all the major course one by one. Is it the right process? Mr. Debashish bhai, as you know, every top ranking university provides "Open Credit" facility to their students. I mention before " I totally agree with you" because you are right that every subject is arranged consequently. If we do not complete one course, we cannot take the later one. It's the rule.

Thank you Mr. Debashish for your nice comment
« Last Edit: August 24, 2010, 05:07:13 AM by ashiqbest012 »
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2010, 11:34:39 PM »
What DIU is doing is not wrong.
I completely agree with Mr. Shamim Ansary.
Is it not better to get a better and permanent job after you have completed your study than to get a random part time job while you are in study? It is rather harmful both for your student life and your future life. How? Here is the answer:

The one who will try to do both will not get any better at any of the two. As student he will have tough time to concentrate on his study because of the work load. Most of the companies/banks/NGO or what ever he selects for his part time job will try to use him as much as they can because it will be beneficial to them to make a part timer do their job with little payment. Trying to do the job he will get less time for his study which will make him a dull student. He wont be able to get good grades in his subjects due to lack of study. Now its only a fact that no job givers will select anyone with poor academic background as their full time workers. As a result that person will have less chance to get a good job in his future life too.

So for all the students please give all the time you can for your study. If you can score a good result you do not need to search for a job it will come to you instead.

About the credit system, DIU is giving us open credit access. We can take extra credit or even drop out some credit in a semester. But we must for now do it according to the offer we get. To do it we must keep our eyes on notices. If we need to take extra credit we must see the course offerings and check if that subject is available or not and plan accordingly. DIU always announce the course offerings before every  semester for our benefit. Sometimes DIU even take suggestions from students for courses to offer before the current semester ends. This time is enough to make a plan of which credit we want to do or which not. As students we have some parts too that we must do. "Subject Planning" is one of them...

As for Mr. Sony, DIU always take a lot of time to make the class routines. But it is not possible to arrange suitable timing for all the classes. There can be a break between two classes but there are ways that you can follow to make the best use of those free times...
If you have a long break between two classes you can go to the library, sit in the computer labs, eat or gossip in the canteen or play some indoor games like "caram" or "table tennis" (at library 1st floor there is arrangement for that). You can also consult with faculty members who are free that time to discuss your problems or communicate with the co-ordination officer of your department for useful information or suggestions at that time of break.

Our university always think for our betterment but we all must give it time to grow too. Nothing big can be done in a day...

Regards,
Shah - Al - Mamun

« Last Edit: August 23, 2010, 11:52:37 PM by Shah - Al - Mamun »

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2010, 01:33:09 AM »
Doctrine of necessity doesn't care anythings.

If your enough is enough then you are happy other wise you have complain.  We can't do many things at a time.
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/