Infobangla: Your Online Solution

Author Topic: Infobangla: Your Online Solution  (Read 3103 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Infobangla: Your Online Solution
« on: November 13, 2010, 01:10:54 PM »
www.infobangla.net ,another great venture of Daffodil Group is now live with commercial operation having the pay-off line "Your Online Solution".  As a student of this university, this leading info-commercial web portal will facilitate you to download books, read all Bangladeshi Newspapers, Career & Job News, etc.

Furthermore, you will get pre-paid mobile cards, purchase different products available in the store, buy exclusive concert tickets,  give hotel & travelling reservation online etc through I-card & Online Payment Gateway powered by Dutch-Bangla Bank Ltd. You can post your personal advertisement at it's classified ad section without any cost. Express yourself through the website's Forum & Metro Comments section worldwide. Necessary web links of Bangladesh, Various Establishment Addresses, Hot Tips, Bank Loan Applying information etc are also available in the website. Modeling & Job oriented Courses, Gift Card, Online Bus Ticketing, Live Customer Support, Design Library etc are in the pipeline of the website's service. To reach to the common people, Infobangla will set up KIOSK equipped with computer & internet connection throughout the country which will narrow the digital divide also. You can purchase I-card & get other services of the website from the KIOSK of Main Campus, Business Faculty Campus & Uttara Campus from November-28,2010.
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
Re: Infobangla: Your Online Solution
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2010, 02:21:45 PM »
Another good initiative from Daffodil Group. The Mobile Top Up option is really helpful considering that it is letting us to charge the balance of our mobile phones easily from the Infobangla website. I believe this site will create a revolution when it is fully functional. So I am eagerly looking forward for that day :)

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 03:58:34 PM by Shah - Al - Mamun »