Make this forum effective....

Author Topic: Make this forum effective....  (Read 9109 times)

Offline Iftekhar

• View Profile
Make this forum effective....
« on: June 28, 2009, 02:33:38 PM »
Dear All:

It is really good for us that we have the common discussion forum. Why it is important here? Of course, the answer will be the following:
1. We can share our views
2. We can discuss different topics for learning new things and matters
3. We can inform about our any activities to all
4. Show our love and inner feelings to our beloved university
5. What else??? May be so many other than the mentioned ones.

Can anyone please explain the effectiveness regarding the usefulness of the forum, which should generate something innovative and learning considering the time what we spent here?

I will share my feelings, experience, value of time afterward.   

Offline ashik

• hello frnds, whats up....
    • View Profile
    • hellooo...
Re: Make this forum effective....
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 03:27:26 PM »
i am agree with u. we are face many problem our campus. this is the right way to inform the authority..
A.K.M. Ashikur Rahman
16th Batch
Department of B.B.A
Daffodil International University

Offline Iftekhar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 10:53:08 PM »
I want to identify the problems what we face and want to see the solution, how many days it require considering the time what is necessary. We will try to make our university more worthy and vibrant. We should be able to compete with other contemporary private universities in every aspects. So, please identify the problems, which are easy to solve within short time and make DIU presentable to others. 

Offline Iftekhar

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 02:33:46 PM »
I waited for the answers from the forum users last few weeks, but none of the users send me back the answers. This is the effectiveness to use the forum.......... Wish the forum best in future. 

debashish

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2009, 08:36:04 AM »
Sir,

I think, we need a permanent campus, like NSU, AUST, ULAB, UIU. We know we also have a land for permanent campus @ Bashundhara. I think, as well as education quality, if we have a campus like them it will create a good impression to the society too. We also have some problems, like- canteen, water filtering system, fresh room, more class room, etc. Because the canteen is too small, their can't get sufficient food, many students smoking in the canteen too. Water filtering system have some problem. Fresh rooms' condition is very poor. More class rooms needed, as well as multimedia class room. We wants to get our all lecture sheet through our website, it will very helpful to us. Have to make more awareness to use properly our website, forum, chat room. Because we have a excellent website, all information we can get from it. Forum is a good to source to share our views. We have a chat room, if we all use this properly, it helps to finds each other & connect. Our rules & regulation have to make more strong. Most of the students do not wear ID card, I think it should make mandatory.

Offline Iftekhar

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2009, 01:02:04 PM »
Dear Shibli Sir:

I think you misjudged the matter. I am asking to the users of this forum that what will be the effectiveness of this forum considering the time what we spend. I want to get answers on this question by which we can make this forum actually effective. This forum is just the alternative of the emails among the users. Nothing else.... However, this is not the real time conversation system by which we may discuss like teleconferencing or videoconferencing or not even chatting. If the forum will develop like that manner by which we may continue our discussion in real time situation, then we may say this is the unique part of the forum. I am sending this writing to you which one is possible through email, too. So, Why I am spending my time here? If you have any answer, please write it here again. Thank you for your attachment here in forum.

- Iftekhar

Offline Senorita

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2009, 02:07:19 PM »
Sir ,
debashish is right about his veiws the fore most concern about our university is that we need a permanent campus like other private universities...canteen over here is small...congested plus the environment over there is not healthy.There are few counselling rooms either we need to create more of such rooms or need to develop new rules.Our opinions will not come n handy if we dont properly implement them.We need to have a strong HRM department ie. during admission time we need rise the bar of the standard of hte students(we n3d to slect more qualified students)dis is important if we think of increasing the quality of the universitiy cuz ultimately dey will be the ones to reflect the quality of our academic standards of our universities.A proper screening test should be done and the best ones should be selected.A written test should be taken including viva.Its important for everyindivdual of us who is a part of DIU to have the same mission as our seniors to pull DIU  on top and create a excellent public image .

asim_078

« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2009, 06:30:42 PM »
Dear Sir,
Hope u r fine...I think there's lot of ways to make our university more better than ever..

1. First of all I wud like 2 say about the internal side- Our university is a developing university,,so we have 2 make new rules just like other developed universities.. All the students must wear ID card..otherwise he/she will not be allowed 2 join the classes..
they have 2 be in well-dressed too...I think if a student cant wear Id card of DIU, he/she doesn't need 2 stay here..Bcuz it shows how much they love DIU...

Is there any rules for the students who got below 2.20 (3tims)?....Bcuz some universities have kind of systems which state that- A student who'll get below 2.20 (3times), he/she will have 2 leave the university/ retake the courses immediately..
 I think this system is very effective.If students obey this rule, average students will be able to obtain good results...

Thats all for today.....................(Thank you)

Offline Senorita

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2009, 08:31:07 PM »
that is what exactly i m trying to say....qualified student ahould be kept in DIU not low standard ones

debashish

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2009, 10:08:07 PM »
Asim, I totally agree with you. We need to improve our overall position very quick. Because our competitive universities are very strong.

Offline Ms. Aziz

• View Profile
Forum Day
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 02:12:09 PM »
Good news for all registered member of DIU Forum.Authority is planning to celebrate an Annual Forum Day.So don't wait be an active member in DIU Forum to win something interesting.Hurry up!!!!!!
Senior Assistant Registrar
DIU

debashish

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2010, 03:26:52 PM »
This is really a great news for all of us. It will also help to encourage others to get registered and be an active member of the forum. I do appreciate this kind of initiative.

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2010, 04:23:19 PM »
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline kazi shahin

• Fear is not real
    • View Profile
    • Personal website of kazi shahin
Kazi Shahin                   
092-15-795
Department of CSE   
Cell : 01718 699 590
Blood Group: O+
Google + :  https://plus.google.com/u/0/101741817431143727344/about?hl=en
Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/kazishahin.rahman
Web : http://www.kazishahin.com/

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2010, 05:33:25 PM »
Dear students

Think before you post anything in the forum. If you have any suggestion to put forward to the authority, first of all, go to the respective Head, give him sometime to implement the suggestion. If you cannot make him convinced, then go to the respective Dean. If he fails to solve your problems, then write in the forum.

Writing in the forum should be your last resort.......But if it is about something positive general discussion, then you can put forward your ideas and opinions anytime, all the time....

Warmly  
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.