How to Accelerate Your Career with 7 ChatGPT Powerful Prompts

Author Topic: How to Accelerate Your Career with 7 ChatGPT Powerful Prompts  (Read 383 times)

Offline Khan Ehsanul Hoque

• Test
    • View Profile
How to Accelerate Your Career with 7 ChatGPT Powerful Prompts

ChatGPT is free education. But most people still have no idea how to use it. This is why I am sharing with you 7 powerful prompts to accelerate your learning and professional growth!

#1. Enhance problem-solving skills 🧩
Allows you to solve any problem step by step using ChatGPT power.

Prompt:
As a problem solver, outline a step-by-step approach to tackle [insert your problem] effectively.

#2. Speed up learning with the 80/20 principle 🚀
Allows you to crash-learn any topic effectively.

Prompt:
“I want to learn about [insert topic]. Share the most crucial 20% of information that will give me a solid understanding of 80% of the subject.”

#3. Improve your writing with feedback. 🔍
Let ChatGPT enhance your writing and correct any mistakes you might have.

Prompt:
“Please review and critique my writing below. Correct grammar, spelling errors, and suggest ways to enhance the clarity and style of my writing.”

#4. Get insightful book summaries 📚
Get high-quality books summaries using ChatGPT power.

Prompt:
“Provide a concise summary of the book [insert book] by [insert author] and highlight the main learnings and takeaways.”

#5. Learn any new skill with a 30-day plan 🎯
Get personalized learning paths for any topic or skill.

Prompt:
“I aim to learn or improve [insert desired skill]. As a beginner, I need a tailored 30-day learning plan to kickstart my progress in mastering this skill.”

#6. Feedback from history’s greatest minds 💡
Hear what any famous — and smart — person would tell you if you had the chance to talk with them.

Prompt:
“Imagine you are [insert famous person]. Evaluate my argument below and offer feedback from the perspective of [insert person again].”

#7. Assess & reinforce learning through testing 🏁
Let ChatGPT test your knowledge and skills by creating personalized tests.

Prompt:
“I’m learning about [insert topic]. Quiz me with questions that evaluate my understanding. Identify gaps in my knowledge and provide explanations to address them.”

Source: https://medium.com/@rfeers/how-to-accelerate-career-with-7-chatgpt-powerful-prompt-artificial-intelligence-engineering-productivity-6b741e57ed44
Khan Ehsanul Hoque

Daffodil International University
fd@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd
www.daffodilvarsity.edu.bd