Itâ€™s a better option to consume more seasonal fruits as u can, because it is proved that seasonal fruits are quite free from any kind of chemical preservatives that leads to various health related problems. So, it would be safe as well as cost effective to consume seasonal fruits due to its availability. During rainy season, â€˜Amraâ€™ (one seasonal fruit) is available everywhere in our country. It is considered as our local fruit, which is easy to get and cheap also. Amra, a natural source of vitamin C, even more Vitamin C is present in Amra than orange, while orange is costly, so most of the country people are not able to buy oranges but can easily meet their vitamin C requirement by Amra. There are many health benefits of amra. These are
1. Amra contains two times more vitamin C than oranges.
2. It is rich with antioxidant properties which help to prevent various types of cancer.
3. It helps to scavenge our bodyâ€™s toxins and prevent toxicity of blood and make it pure.
4. It helps to prevent premature aging.
5. It gives healthy skin,prevents sun burn and manages hair fall problem.
6. It prevents bleeding gums and makes teeth strong.
7. It prevents different skin infections of rainy seasons like acne, rashes etc.
8. It helps to absorb iron in body.
9. It helps to improve digestion system.
10. It helps to improve the immune system.
So, try to consume at least one Amra daily to meet up your vitamin C requirement and enjoy other benefits of amra with minimum cost.
Shatabdi Goon Misti