A New Beginning........

Author Topic: A New Beginning........  (Read 2398 times)

Offline shishir mahmud

• Truth, whomsoever pronounced is from the God.
    • View Profile
A New Beginning........
« on: July 23, 2012, 06:48:25 PM »
I have just finished my mid-term examination.The exam was good but there were some surprises which were very shocking and everyone got thundered.This was the first time the exam was held in a very disciplined way.In the previous exams the exam clearance,ID card or proper attendance in class was not very essential.I think these were essential but was not focused or sufficient attention was not paid towards these.But these time the Head of the department made those vital and foremost essential.Students were even not allowed to attend in the exam if they don't have exam clearance or student ID card or sufficient class attendance.Some students were made to write an application and after that the Head of the department allowed them to attend the exam.She declared,"No compromise with indiscipline."I think this is the starting of a new beginning because we have lot of expectation and we are looking at our Idol Farhana Helal Mehtab Maam.
''বরং দ্বিমত হও,আস্থা রাখ দ্বিতীয় বিদ্যায়।
বরং বিক্ষত হও প্রশ্নের পাথরে।
বরং বুদ্ধির নখে শান দাও,প্রতিবাদ করো।
অন্তত আর যাই করো,সমস্ত কথায়
অনায়াসে সম্মতি দিও না।
কেননা,সমস্ত কথা যারা অনায়াসে মেনে নেয়,
তারা আর কিছুই করে না,
তারা আত্মবিনাশের পথ
পরিস্কার করে।''

Offline satyajit

• View Profile
Re: A New Beginning........
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 06:57:13 PM »
Awesome Awesome And Awesome.............
SatYajit

Offline mshahadat

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 12:21:18 PM »
well said
Md.Shahadat Hossain Mir
Senior Administrative officer
Department of Law
Daffodil International University
Campus -3 ( Prince Plaza)
Mail: shahadat@daffodilvsarity@diu.edu.bd
Lawoffice@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline mosabbirdip

• Test
    • View Profile
My experience with clearance sheet …..
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 10:52:20 AM »
Our midterm exam was held on 7th July .Second day that’s means 9th July the exam was Legal system of Bangladesh. On that day our department Head ma’am checked every students clearance sheets .when she asked me “please show your clearance “,quickly I stood up and searched the clearance madly but I didn’t find it that time. I become very frightened because ma’am is very serious about rules and regulations. By mercy of Allah ma’am understood my problem and said,”I know you have it. Find it and show me later ‘.Then I discovered that it was my pocket .I shows it to ma’am .Ohh! I got relief and gave thanks Allah.
Ma’am smiled!

Offline safat suhrid

• Test
    • View Profile
Our Midterm was held on 7th July .Our last exam was Jurisprudence .IT was very difficult subject for me. I read everything but when I came in exam hall then I forgot everything. I don’t know why I forgot it.

At 9.30 am our teacher gave us question paper .when I saw the question paper then I thought every question was common .But when I started writing then I could not remember anything. Our exam time was only one and half hour. I wrote only one question in one hour .But heard that only I had thirty minutes for completing exam then I didn’t who it was possible !Then I could remember everything .Then I started writing like a Rocket .

I was writing and writing .when time was finished, Sir came to me took my Answer sheet. But I did not my all answer.

Then I was thinking and saying that –
   â€œWhy everything comes in memory t last of the examination”
And I remember a line –
      â€œEnd yet to end”

Offline Farhana Helal Mehtab

• Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2012, 10:33:13 AM »
I love to see that from this semester my students, LL.M & LL.B (Hons), have started writing in Law Forum.

My dear boys, it’s the New Beginning for me too. Though I was in Head post from 2005 in other universities, this is the first semester with you where we all have started in a different way. Thanks Shishir, Satyajit, Mussabir for appreciating my steps in Dept, particularly in Exam Hall.

And dear Shahadat, it’s my desire that you will prove yourself most efficient admin officer in DIU.

My good wishes for all the loving students…..

Ma’am

Offline shyful

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2012, 11:17:33 AM »
Thanks Maam  and the students who came forward in here, cause if students frankly express their views then it must help,our respected Maam,  to turn off all sorts of irregularities from the academic affairs.   

Its a  positive sign.And I do believe it would be helpful for us to move forward  and to built strong, disciplined law valley .
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 11:20:16 AM by shyful »
With best regards and Thanks in advance,

S.M.Saiful Haque