January 27, 2008
Land Owner Name
Subject : Proposal for the Development of 6.30 (Six point three) Katha s Land at Pallabi, Dhaka.
We would like to express our thanks for giving us the opportunity to submit this proposal for the development of above plot at Pallabi, Dhaka.
We have laid our best efforts to make the proposal customize for you so that it ensures your maximum gain without compromising the quality. The proposal is based on inclusion of lift, standby generator, water pump and every other permissible and standard facilities of modern residential complex.
We hope that you will like our offer not only considering the tangible aspects but also for the valuable intangibles trust, reliability and professionalism. Your views and comments in this regard will be highly appreciated. Please contact us for further discussion any time convenient to you.
For Developer Company name
Table of Contents
Title Page No.
1.0 Brief Outline of the Project 1
1.1 Basic Information of the Project 1
1.2 Land Owner consideration 2
1.3 Financing of the project 2
2.0 Legal Procedure 3
2.1 Legal tools 3
3.0 Specification of Apartments 4 - 9
3.1 Internal Specification 4
3.2 Bathrooms 4
3.3 Floors 4
3.4 Electrical 4
3.5 Doors & Windows 5
3.6 Walls 5
3.7 Kitchen 6
3.8 Painting & Polishing 6
3.9 Utility Lines (Water & Gas) 6
4.0 General Amenities 7
5.0 Salient features 8
6.0 Structural & General Engineering 9
1. Total measured land 6.30 (six point three) Kathas (approx.).
2. Buildings will be Ground + Seven floors. There will be 14 (fourteen) apartments in 1 (one) building.
3. Total Project duration will be 30 (thirty) calendar months from the date of getting the RAJUK approval.
4. Landowner will get 6 (six) apartments with 43% of total parking spaces.
5. Legal procedure will be followed in such a way so as to protect mutual interest of the concerned three parties : Land Owner, Developer & Buyer(s).
6. Complex will be equipped with all modern amenities, standard specification & facilities.