Health Tips for rainy Season
1. Avoid sleeping in day time.
2. Do not indulge in extreme physical exertion.
3. Do not get exposed to sun frequently.
4. Always carry something to protect yourself from the downpour. a raincoat or an umbrella will do.
5. If you get drenched by the heavy rain, dry yourself as soon as possible or you can take a shower first and then dry yourself before taking a sip of that coffee.
6. Always keep the surroundings dry and clean, neat and tidy. Do not allow water to get accumulated around you.
7. Keep your body warm as viruses attack immediately when body temperature goes down.
8. Do not enter air conditioned room with wet hair and wet cloths.
9. Dry your feet with soft dry cloth whenever they are wet.
10. Wash vegetables with clean water and steam them well to kill germs.
11. Avoid eating uncooked foods and salads. Because the possibility to get caught by germs increases.
12. Drink plenty of water and keep your body well hydrated always.
13. Do not allow kids to play in stagnant polluted water filled puddles.
14. Keep antiseptic liquids like dettol or savlon handy and use for washing off mud or dirt that usually gets splashed around. Don't just wash your hands but also your feet to avoid itching, rashes and skin infections.
15. Always use sturdy footwear that will give you a good grip and adequate protection to avoid slipping or falling.
16. If you have any minor accidents, use ice it helps in numbing the nerve endings.
17. If you are suffering from asthma or diabetes, avoid staying anywhere with wet walls. It promotes the growth of fungus and can be especially harmful.
18. Drink lots of warming herbal teas.