Natural hair care..
It has been observed that natural hair care products derived from plants and herb extracts improve the blood circulation in the scalp and stimulate the growth of hair follicles.
Sources of natural hair stimulants
Experimental studies show that the extracts from grape seeds increase the production of cells in the hair follicle. It has also been observed that the grape extracts affect the hair growth cycle in a significant way. Grape seed extracts stimulate healthy hair growth by defeating the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that stops the hair follicle growth cycle.
Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) is a natural hair care product used for treating alopecia. Aloe Vera contains Aloenin, a potent stimulant which promotes rapid hair growth without any irritation in the scalp.
Ginkgo biloba leaf extracts act as good tonic for hair growth. They help to increase and maintain peripheral microcapillary circulation, ultimately improving or maintaining hair growth. The hair growth is stimulated through combined effects on proliferation and apoptosis (cell death) of the cells in the hair follicle.leaf extracts act as good tonic for hair growth. They help to increase and maintain peripheral microcapillary circulation, ultimately improving or maintaining hair growth. The hair growth is stimulated through combined effects on proliferation and apoptosis (cell death) of the cells in the hair follicle.
Some natural hair care tips
• Blend a few drops of lavender oil with rosemary, sesame and olive oil to give volume and shine to the hair.
• A blend of Rosemary and olive oil when massaged in the scalp improves the blood circulation and stimulates hair growth.
• To prevent hair loss, blend 5 drops of thyme oil and 3 drops of rosemary oil in 3/4 cup of shampoo.
• Apply coconut oil with lime juice daily for luster & softness. Extracts of green coriander leaves are equally beneficial.
• Apply the extracts of hibiscus flower on the scalp and wash it after some time. Helps in preventing dandruff.
• Wash your hair with a warm solution of diluted vinegar. It will give bounce and shine to your hair.
• To add shine to your hair, apply a mixture of egg whites and yoghurt.
• Never wash your hair with extreme warm or cold water.
• Comb your hair regularly at the night before going to sleep.
Beautiful hair is cherished by everyone. There are plenty of natural and aromatic hair stimulants to take care of your hair.
So try a few hair care tips and find out which suits you best. It is better to use natural hair care products extracted from herbs as they are generally devoid of harmful chemicals and their associated health hazards.