Promote yourself by using the facebook

Author Topic: Promote yourself by using the facebook  (Read 885 times)

Offline BRE SALAM SONY

• Alhamdulliha Allah Can makes Me A Muslim
    • View Profile
    • Special Discount For hajj and Umrah Guest
Promote yourself by using the facebook
« on: July 08, 2010, 04:18:47 PM »
Now it is very tough to find anyone who have not idea about facebook ? Facebook is one of the community network sites which would help you a lot in building lots of backling to yourself like for your  blog/forum/ desired sites. Every new occasion would be posted in the notifications of people who are linked. It is collected form a site and the author of the original writing is klaudine.

1. Pick one buddy, choose one with lots of friends in the friend list and choose one buddy with lots of wall posts, it means lots of people came to that buddy’s profile. The high profile friends would help you a lot ( I think so).
2. Find 'share a link' in your friend's profile in the right side of their profile picture. You would be able to see the picture below:

once you click it, the url bar would shown up.

3. Type the name of your blog in the bar, started with http://

When you're done, click preview.

4. In the preview mode you would see the first sentences of the last entry you have made in the blog you made from the feed. And they would provide six pictures from your blog. Choose one which would best describing your blog.

5. Click post, and...Promote yourself by using the facebook

now your blog preview is posted in your friend's profile. The more you update your blog, the more friends you share the link with, the more you would get the possibility of getting some visitors to your blog. I do get much help with that tips. Hope you will helpful with this to promote yourself Cheesy
আল্লাহর রহমতে প্রতি বছর হজে যাওয়ার সুযোগ হচ্ছে।এভাবেই হাজীদের খেদমত করে যেতে চাই।

আমার প্রতিষ্ঠান www.zilhajjgroup.com
www.corporatetourbd.com