Are you worried about the way your smile looks in a photograph or a selfie? Here are a few tips to ensure you get that picture-perfect grin:
- Relax your face and smile gently. Keep your mouth slightly opened, and align your lower lip so that it matches the curve of your upper teeth.
- Don't bend your head forward while smiling to avoid showing your double chin. Turn your head slightly and drop your chin so your face is not completely square with the camera.
- Lipstick shades like cherry red, wine, berry, plum, and rose pink make your teeth look whiter.
- Practice makes perfect, so stand in front of the mirror and get your posture and smile right. The ideal grin is one that shows the upper teeth and not too much of the gums.
- Run your tongue over your teeth just before the picture is taken. This moistens teeth and makes them sparkle.