Department of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
NOTICE for the Registration of Fall 2010 Semester
It is hereby notified that registration of the students of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for the Fall 2010 Semester will be held from September 18 to September 20, 2010 from 10:00 am to 01:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm according to the following schedule. The Faculty Members will help the students in the Registration Process. Without course registration, students will not be allowed to enter into the class and their name and ID will not be recorded in the attendance register.
Day Date Time Level Term Room
SAT 18.09.2010 10:00 am to 01:30 pmand 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm Level 1 All 202
SUN 19.09.2010 10:00 am to 01:30 pmand 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm Level 2 All 202
MON 20.09.2010 10:00 am to 01:30 pmand 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm Level 3 & 4 All 202
1. All the students are asked to collect the Clearance Form from the Account Office by paying 1st installment money (Semester Fee + Tuition Fee for one course + Laboratory Fee + Extra Curricular Activities Fee).
2. Registration will not be allowed beyond schedule.
3. Students are also asked to clear all the previous dues before the date of the registration.
4. Students are asked to register and complete their backlog courses and it is mandatory.
5. Final year students or those who have completed at least 120 credits may take 4 credits of thesis/project/internship work. This work will require at least two semesters.
6. Class will be start from September 25, 2010.
No Add/Drop will be Allowed