Evaluate a Man During His Lifetime

Author Topic: Evaluate a Man During His Lifetime  (Read 5520 times)

Offline Shamim Ansary

• Change Yourself, the whole will be changed
    • View Profile
Evaluate a Man During His Lifetime
« on: September 29, 2010, 05:51:04 PM »
A Heart Braking Death:

A couple of Days back my only uncle Dr. A A Ansary has passed away. It is really a shocking incident for my family. He had buried at Rangpur, where he had been living with his family since a long time. He was really a nice piece of man. He struggled a lot and led his family and career in a successful way. Throughout his life he was religious and led a moderate, simple life. He was to perform Hajj this year. Let us pray for his eternal peace...!! May Allah give him relief..!!

The death has evoked my some sort of old thinking in a new way:

(1) Lets evaluate a man during his lifetime. Pay appropriate honour to a person for his achievement, lest it would be late to acknowledge his achievement.

(2) Be prepared for death all the time as when the death will come upon you, you may not get enough time to be prepared.

(3) Lets do as much good as we can for the mankind, after death these matters will be highly counted and will keep you alive in the hearts of others.

(4) Lead a simple life. Only a simple, pride-less life can ensure a torment-free hereafter.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2010, 11:32:25 AM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline ashiqbest012

• I love my University
    • View Profile
Re: Evaluate a Man During His lifetime
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2010, 06:18:33 PM »
Inalilahhi oya Inailahir oajium. You are right sir, we cannot evaluate a man when s/he alive.
Name: Ashiq Hossain
ID: 121-14-696 & 083-11-558
Faculty of Business & Economics
Daffodil International University
Cell:01674-566806

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
A Mournful Birthday
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 02:51:19 PM »
A Mournful Birthday

14 October.

It is my birthday today. Some near ones have already wished me on it. I should be delighted to approach another birthday of my life. Yet i am not in a mood to celebrate it with jocund festivity.  Life seems to me very mysterious.

I had to sent an sms to my brother…"I am also wailing with you. Allah definitely has an auspicious motive behind the premature death of your child. Wee all will remember and pray for our died family member thru’out life.." My nephew could not pass the ordeal of coming out of the womb of its mother. It was, however, buried beside the grave of its maternal grand father.

It could be the first child of our family. But, the Almighty probably knows well and thought otherwise. Life seems to me peculiar. It is bitter and sweet time to time.

Here I have written a poem in memorization of and in dedication to my unseen dear one, who has left the earth prematurely:

Eternal Departure

How uncertain our life is! And mysterious

We are in agony and, sometimes hilarious.

Ecstasy brims over our lives time to time

Soul & body encounter affliction in mime.

You could come and contribute the earth

Could shoulder duty by illustrious birth.

Is it wise to leave early the world poignant?

But show tolerance of this, why we can’t?

In this world, your existence is never to find

Your un-timed exit we’ll ever keep in mind.

All have to depart one day— before or after

Titanic or tiny, no way to escape the hereafter.

« Last Edit: October 16, 2010, 01:57:43 PM by Shamim Ansary »
"Many thanks to Allah who gave us life after having given us death and (our) final return (on the Day of Qiyaamah (Judgement)) is to Him"

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
Re: Evaluate a Man During His Lifetime
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 01:20:41 AM »

Happy Birthday again in base of your writes up.....

May Allah bless you..
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
Yes, we don't know when time will expire. All we should be prepared for that. If we keep this thinking always in our mind we might keep ourselves away from any indulgence.
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
Really good realization. I do agree with you.
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2010, 10:55:40 PM »
Yes Sir,
I' ve the personal feelings that in the presence of a person, we cannot recognize his/her need in our life.
But when he or she gets expired from the earth, we can feel the need extreme & trully..................................

shajib.
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
Why Is 13 an Unlucky Number?
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2011, 02:52:24 PM »
The number 13 may be considered unlucky because there were 13 people, Christ and the 12 Apostles, present at the Last Supper. In some countries, it’s still considered unlucky to have 13 people at a table. There’s even a name for the fear of the number 13, triskaidekaphobia!

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
Tradition of Wearing Black at Funerals
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2011, 03:39:10 PM »
Where Did the Tradition of Wearing Black at Funerals Come From and How Did the Custom Originate?

Today, mourners wear black as a symbol of sadness and respect for their lost loved ones, but it didn’t start out that way.

Many years ago it was believed that the spirit of the departed, fearing harsh judgment, would try to remain on earth by inhabiting a familiar body.

The mourners wore black and stayed indoors or in shadows to hide from the departed spirit who sought to possess them.

These days, most people in mourning wear black at funerals as a sign of respect for the family of the dead.

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
The tradition of flying a flag
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2011, 01:50:02 PM »
The tradition of flying a flag at half mast began with ships.

When someone passed away on a ship, or a country’s leader died, all the rigging would be loosened so that it looked in disarray.

This was a sign of mourning.

Although the slacked rigging isn’t practiced today, the tradition of lowering the flag to half-mast continues in many countries, both at sea and on land.

Offline nature

• I love my University
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2011, 07:24:30 PM »
The death is come in any time in our life. So we try to evaluate a man in his or her life time.
Name: Md. Faruque Hossain
ID: 142-14-1436
Department of MBA
Daffodil International  University
Email:faruque_1362@diu.edu.bd

Offline Shamim Ansary

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2011, 11:29:25 AM »
Heart Rending Death of my Father:

My father, Mr. Muhammed Ali Ansary (63) has passed away (إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ) on 12th October 2011 noon, Wednesday, from a massive heart attack within a few minutes at Mathira, Moheshpur Upazila in Jhenidah district while collecting report for his newspaper. The place is 76 km away from the Jhenidah city hub.

He had no heart disease, no previous symptom of heart problem or chest pain. He was with a great personality, a renowned Lawyer, President of Jhenidah Press Club (for the 10th time), District Correspondent of The Daily Independent, Human Rights activist, Helper of the poor, former College Teacher, Veteran Politician, Public Prosecutor (PP), strong social worker and reformer. Moreover, he was a man of humour, eye catching intelligence, strong ethics and a caring dad. He dedicated his life for the welfare of others. He never compromised to the issue of unethical belongings. He used to react instantly against any incongruity faced in the society time to time. He lost his father at the age of 2 and struggled to achieve the success. He led a restless life on way to his selfless life and paid the penalty eventually. His death made an unseen hollowness in the family, and in the society.

My family has been overwhelmed by grief and shock due to his untimely death. He had buried at Jhenidah Graveyard, beside his parents.

He was really a nice piece of man. He struggled a lot and led his family and career in a successful way. Throughout his life he led a moderate, simple life. Let us pray for his eternal peace...!! May Allah give him relief, eternal peace & salvation..!!

It was very heart rending and shocking if someone goes away all on a sudden. We have nothing to do except praying for him. We will be saying our prayers everyday asking mercy for him. May Allah forgive him for his misdeeds or sins, keep his departed soul in an eternal peace with supreme happiness and help him to move up towards the stairs of heaven. Because Allah is the almighty, great, bountiful and merciful. Ameen!

Now I can feel the gruesome agony of not having father alive. When the father is lost, the earth seems to be an unseen, unknown place full with tremendous pressure. A kind of unbearable void appears all around.

I urge to them who have parents, please be more caring and attentive to them. Don't hesitate to sacrifice anything for their happiness. If your parents show disfavor upon you, it is you who probably could not understand them and also failed to make them understand. Please invest more concentration to them so during his lifetime lest it would not be too late to realize their passion and blessings for you.

After their demise, we must lead a life as our religion recommends alongside seeking salvation for the departed soul.

My recently passed out father (rightmost position) with his Family
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 09:37:53 AM by Shamim Ansary »

Offline shibli

• Faculty
  • God is only one without a second. [Upanisad 6:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2011, 12:12:40 PM »
"Life is short.. It will be over before you know it... Pray, Give in charity, Repent, Before its too late. For the people who think death will never come, Think about the ones that are gone just this month.. Al Davis, Steve Jobs, Mr. Ali Ansary.. At the end of life, REAL AFTER life BEGINS... Make sure we accumulate assets for that after eternal life because its a lot more easier than accumulating assets in this life."
Those who worship the natural elements enter darkness (Air, Water, Fire, etc.). Those who worship sambhuti sink deeper in darkness. [Yajurveda 40:9]; Sambhuti means created things, for example table, chair, idol, etc.

Offline hasibur rahaman

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2011, 12:35:53 PM »
It was really a shocking news when I heard your father's death. I couldn't communicate with you on that day. Any one can die any moment.
May Allah give his soul eternal peace.
This is a nice post. It can help us realizing the importance of our parents in our life.
I agree with you on the matter that we should realize our parents blessings, contribution for us. We should try our level best to make them satisfied during their life time. We should always remember them & spread their good habit, qualities to every one.
May Allah bless us all.
Md. Hasibur Rahaman
Assistant Administrative Officer
Office of the Dean (FSIT) & Emeritus Professor

Offline joynal

• I'm a simple and straightforward man
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2011, 07:54:04 PM »
Thanks a lot to share about your father's momentous life. I appreciate all your outlooks that you shared in this post. In our Society, everybody revealed their respect and praise to resourceful person after his death than that of their lively life, I think, It should emanate during Lifetime. I pray to almighty for your father's eternal peace and hope you will bring your father's famous effort to the society that represent your father to the people in absence of him.
Mohammad Joynal Abdin
M.A. in ISLM, DU
MCSA, MCSE
Assistant Library Officer