A One Legged Man( sad strory)

Author Topic: A One Legged Man( sad strory)  (Read 967 times)

Offline MD Nur Saifuzzaman Shamim

• View Profile
A One Legged Man( sad strory)
« on: October 14, 2010, 12:19:20 PM »
 A One Legged Man

A few days ago I heard this story from a friend .

One day my friend was   going  to class in Dhanmondi  from his home . I got a rickshaw & asked  him to move as fast  as possible since  I was already late. Suddenly , I noticed that  the  rickshaw puller had  just  one  leg , but  was  cycling  away  with  ease  & evenfaster than many of the other rickshaws around . I  was filled  whith  sadness and  also curiosity . I asked him  what had  happned  to his other  leg  when  he said  that it  had  to be  amputated  because  of a disease . he also mentioned that  he did  not face any  trouble whatsoever  because of this on the streets . meeting  and  talking  to this  rickshaw puller actually  opened my eyes  to a whole new world . I thanked god for my two unharmed legs  & good  health  . and as for the  rickshaw  puller, he could  have  begged  if  he  wanted  to . instead , he took  up  this profession  survive .

Nur Saifuzzaman Shamim
BBA
Business & Economic   
MD Nur Saifuzzaman Shamim
Batch : 19th
ID: 081-11-020
cell phone no: 01719477265
Major: HRM

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
Re: A One Legged Man( sad strory)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 05:36:53 PM »
Thanks mr Shamim. You are posted a very important thing which the reality of us. We all pay respect to the people who are handicaps.....................................
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline papelrezwan

• View Profile
Re: A One Legged Man( sad strory)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 01:47:09 PM »
Really incredible. It is an example for those who are dissatisfied with their present situation. We always look to high that's why we feel dissatisfaction but if we look to down we can feel happy.
Md. Rezwanur Rahman
MBA, BBA,
Student Counselor,
Daffodil International University
Executive Member, DIUAA
Cell: 01713493051, 01717352538
E-mail: rezwan@daffodilvarsity.edu.bd