1. Habitual fact is expressed in-
a) All the tenses b) present indefinite tense only c) past indefinite tense only d) future indefinite tense only
2. A Complex sentence has
a) One principal clause and one or more subordinate clauses
b) One subject and more subordinate clauses
c) One principal verb and one clause d) None.
3. Health is wealth- complex form of the sentence is-
a) Health and wealth are the same
b) It is health which is wealth
c) Healthy is wealthy
d) Health is a good wealth
4. Which of the following sentence is a simple sentence?
a) The girl can sing
b) I know that the girl can sing
c) this girl can sing and I know this d) When the office hour was over, I stopped working.
5. Which one of the following is an imperative sentence?
a) How beautiful the bird is b) Do you go to the club c) Be quiet and listen to me d) May you live long.
6. A Sentence is a-
a) group of words
b) collection of words
c) part of a paragraph
d) group of words making a complete sense.
7. A sentence must have a
a) statement (b) group of verbs
c) de ion
d) a subject and a predicate
8. A compound sentence must have
a) One principal clause
b) Two subordinate clause
c) Two principal clause
d) One principal clause and one subordinate clause.
9. What is the verb of the word ability?
a) Ableness (b) Enable
c) Ably d) Able
10. What kind of noun is cattle?
a) proper b) common
c) Collective d) Material
11. Choose the correct answer How long did you wait?
a) Till lunch time b) Till he came.
c) Until O.clock
d) since this morning
12. What will be correct preposition to complete the sentence-
I am not bad—- tennis.
a) in b) at c) about d) with
13. Who is the author of a farewell to Arons'?
a) H.G Wells b) George orwel
c) Thomas hardy
d) Ernest Hewing way.
14. Hold water means-
a) Keep water b) Drink water
c) Bear examination d) store water
15. Out and out means-
a) Not at all b) Thoroughly
c) To be last d) Man of out side
16. The word Homo genies' means-
a) of the same kind
b) of the same place
c) of the same race
d) of the same density
17. The solitary reaper is a-
a) heroic poem b) romantic poem c) classical poem
d) didactic poem
18. I haven't got—- on holiday at the moment.
a) enough money for going
b) money enough for going
c) enough money to go d) money enough to go
19. What time shall we—this evening?
a) met ourselves b) meet us c) meet d) none
20) The price of daily necessaries increases by-
a) Hook or by crook b) fits and starts c) the by d) leaps and bounds.
Answers : 1. (b), 2. (a), 3. (b) 4. (a) 5. (c), 6.(d), 7.(d), 8. (c), 9.(b), 10.(c), 11.(b), 12(b), 13(d), 14.(c), 15.(b), 16.(c), 17.(b), 18.(c), 19.(c), 20.(d).
গ্রন্থনা : সাদিকুল নিয়োগী পন্নী - See more at: http://www.jugantor.com/tutorial/2015/11/29/15262#sthash.xosHteaZ.dpuf