DIU Team achieved SPECIAL AWRD for Innovation Idea in . 2nd I + ACEH 2016 in UUI

Author Topic: DIU Team achieved SPECIAL AWRD for Innovation Idea in . 2nd I + ACEH 2016 in UUI  (Read 1704 times)

Offline Nurul Mohammad Zayed

• Life is simple., Learn and Teach
    • View Profile
    • Dr. Nurul Mohammad Zayed
DIU Team achieved SPECIAL AWRD for Innovation Idea in . 2nd I + ACEH 2016 in UUI, Indonesia
Congratulations to DIU team with project ‘Anirbaan: An Intelligent Robot’ attended today in the 2nd International Art Creativity and Engineering Exhibition-2016 in University Ubudiyah Indonesia and achieved a special award for innovation idea awarded by Dr.Hong, President of Korean Innovation Academy. Today the team members led by Md Hasib Mahmud, student of Department of EEE along with Md Towfiqul Alom Student of Department of CSE of Daffodil International University presented the intelligent robot ANIRBAAN in the exhibition where around 80 teams from 9 different countries exhibited their projects in the competition. The final result will be announced on 21 July at the closing ceremony of the grand event. Best of luck the team for more achievements!
Dr. Nurul Mohammad Zayed
Assistant Professor 
Department of Business Administration 
Faculty of Business & Entrepreneurship
Daffodil International University