Class room colour of FBE campus.

Author Topic: Class room colour of FBE campus.  (Read 1510 times)

debashish

Class room colour of FBE campus.
« on: January 17, 2011, 08:59:34 PM »
Today we saw that newly painting is going on in our class room. At first we were happy but after that we saw that half of the class room is painted black colour. We understood that it is painted because to protest wall writing. We also don't like wall writing and we are always against regarding this matter, it also looks bad. We also know that some students do this kind of unfairness activities. But from my personal view, is it the right way to stop this wall writing? If this black colour paint is to protest students from wall writing but I have doubt that students will not get chance to write on the wall because there are some lacking, I and some of our friends observed this today from very close, these are:

1. Black colour don't reflect properly on the light so students still can write with pencil, it is more easier to write for students and on the other hand it is more difficult to find wall writing for a teacher.

2. Off-white colour reflects on the light so if any student write on the wall, it is easier for a teacher to get in hand that student.

3. Many visitors come to visit our campus, sometimes they also visit our class room, so in that sense what will they think about half of the wall black and half of the wall off-white? Are not we giving them the chance to think about "students of this university are engaged unfairness activities/ wall writing." Will it good for our university?

4. Sometimes we can see that some print media, TV media publish some features or news, so in that time a huge quantity of people can think/measure in negative sense.

We also want to stop wall writing, we also want to stop all kinds of unfairness activities from our university. But can't we think other way to protest this wall writing? My personal opinion is, we can try with texture paint, I think which will be more effective, students can't write properly through their pen or pencil. Through giving texture paint we can utilize as two things, one - we can take as new decoration, two - we can protest from wall writing.

Here are some texture paint:

« Last Edit: January 17, 2011, 09:14:18 PM by debashish »

asim_078

Re: Class room colour of FBE campus.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2011, 11:29:42 PM »
It feels good to see that our university is taking steps against unfairness in the exam hall. So far I have seen they are painting black on the wall.

But what if a visitor comes inside our rooms and finds this half black painted wall. Moreover students can also write with pencil.

Though it is half done.I want to know, Can we use something more to make it more gorgeous?

Thanks

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2011, 01:12:28 AM »
Really Debashish bro.........you said the actual thing about that............the color you mentioned is so much standard for our classroom for sure...............I think authority should pay an attention on that!!!!
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd

Offline bidita

• Life does not get easier, you just get stronger.
    • View Profile
    • biditarahman
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2011, 09:04:13 AM »

Mr.Debashish

You wrote a excellent speeches and I add more thing like, if DIU cannot do texture paint I suggest all the corridor paint this color of half black then may be outer guest should know that its a design of DIU..Inspite of wall writing then some painting should be involve of this black color...I told you yesterday that its looks very weird when we entered the classroom..So I request to our Respected Chairman Sir to visit all of our classes, then I think he will observe it is really good for us or not...

Regards
BIDITA 
Bidita Rahman :)
Id: 092-11-956
23rd batch
Department of Business Administration
School of Business
Daffodil International University
latifa@diu.edu.bd

Offline Shah - Al - Mamun

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2011, 11:32:06 AM »
It doesn't matter what color the authority use in the wall corrupted students will find a way to apply unfair means in examination. Only the students and teachers can help overcoming this problem. The authority could use white color or textured color without any hesitation if the students be fair and cared about the university property.
Sadly a large number of students do not care of the university property, rules or even their own future. They do not realize that if a student apply unfair means once in his life he become addicted to it and can not recover from that addiction easily. They totally destroy their confidence and thus fear that without applying unfair means they can not do well in examination. Their motivation to study completely disappear. They become dependent to others more than their own self. Soon to cover for their crime of applying unfair means they will bend over to more serious crimes. In future life that unfair student will get no job or even if he somehow manage a job he can not keep up with it as he will lack the proper knowledge.

So students have to realize their own good and stay away from any kind of unfair activity. They must remember, Good is Good and Bad is Bad... that is just how it is. For example the authority asked the students a lot of times to avoid wall writing and other unfair activity but they did not listen. Now look what the result is... all the students are suffering for them. Please do not compromise with these unfair students and protest their unfair activity for which you all are suffering. You have a lot of options now to complain against those students.

Teachers can play very active role here too. If the teachers are serious enough then there is no way a student can apply unfair means. Please do not let a student go unpunished no matter how small their unfair activity is. If they are given chance that time they will later get encouraged to do some serious crime later on.

Let us all protect our environment and our university together.

Regards,

Shah - Al - Mamun
With best regards,

debashish

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2011, 05:11:44 PM »
Thank you very much sir for your reply. We the general students always against it and we always try to protest this wall writing even cheating in the exam. I personally gave some students' name to a sir. Before doing that I tried to convince them not to do in upcoming exam, some of them did and some didn't. I think we (students) should come forward to protest against unfairness activities, I hope in that time don't think who is your friend and who not. If anyone see this unfairness activities please give their name to our respective teachers, don't hesitate to do this because they will keep secret our name. In this matter we will get 100% support from the teachers.

From all the general students, my request please find something alternative way because it’s really looking so bad, like coaching center. I think, if authority use off-white texture colour, off-white plastic paint, it will be better. It is not possible to write easily on texture colour and in plastic paint if someone write, it will be easy to erase using detergent.

I want to say same like Bidita,
I request to our Respected Chairman Sir to visit all of our classes, then I think he will observe it is really good for us or not.

« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:17:50 PM by debashish »

asim_078

« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2011, 12:30:21 AM »
I think (Bidita) has said well that, "If DIU cannot do texture paint I suggest all the corridor paint this color of half black then may be outer guest should know that its a design of DIU."

I hope our authority will do something quickly.

Offline goodboy

• "Find your ways, Built your inspiration."
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2011, 12:39:15 AM »
Authority knows better which is good for the students welfare......but I also think that as you mentioned DABASHISH bro & bidita..............classroom texture must be changed off.................because the color reflects more wired scenario.....

I'm with you Guys.............
Md. Abul Hossain Shajib.
101-11-1375
Department of BBA, Sec:B.
25th Batch.
Daffodil International University.
Email: shajib_1375@diu.edu.bd
Admin Executive
creative.bd