To-do list for self-development
Here are some tips for getting on the path to a better you:
* Study biographies of individuals throughout history who have genuinely made a valuable contribution to improve life. Use them as role models.
* Realise that knowledge is the key to overcoming fear and prejudice.
* Believe in your own dreams, when they are all you have to hang onto.
* You usually project on the outside how you feel on the inside - be aware of what you are projecting to the world.
* Repeat to yourself: You deserve success as rightfully as anyone else.
* Always give more in service than you expect to receive in payment.
* Winning and losing are habit forming. Habits grow, with practice to strengthen or shackle our lives. Do something every day to move forward.