EVALUATING OURSELVES AS HUMAN

Author Topic: EVALUATING OURSELVES AS HUMAN  (Read 3155 times)

Offline Mustafizur rRhman

• View Profile
EVALUATING OURSELVES AS HUMAN
« on: April 02, 2017, 03:36:37 PM »
I have some fault. I am not perfect for all. But I am trying to will be a good human being. I have some good and bad qualities but good qualities make me a good man. I don't want to harm with people. I have some good qualities such as- love,honesty,truthfulness,helpful,peaceful etc. If I maintain that virtues, I will be a good human being. Though we are human being, we are different from others animal. But sometimes our behave is very cruel, we misuse our power. We are pride for our position and avoid poor people. We should see all the people equally. So I am a good human being because I am not jealous for other wealth. I don't harm any man. It is a challenge to achieve good qualities but I except it for good human being. Everybody trust me. I am friendly. I stay happy and keep happy with my around people.

• View Profile
Re: EVALUATING OURSELVES AS HUMAN
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2017, 03:37:02 PM »
We are the best creation By Almighty.We human can love, can judge other, can understand everything but often we forget to behave like a nice human.If it's comes on me then I would say
I try to behave nicely to everyone.Because somewhere I believe in karma.If I hurt someone I will also have to face the same treatment somewhere.I am a that kind of person who loves to smile in all kind of circumstances.i think Handling everything with a positive energy is one of my qualities.I know there's lots of things that I should change And everyday I try to improve at least something in me.Still a long way to go in life
And I will definitely try to be a nice human being the rest of my life.

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2017, 03:38:04 PM »
I want to be happy but i think of things that make me sad, i'm lazy , yet i'm ambitious.I dont like myself but I love also who I'm.I say I dont care, but i really do. i crave attention, but reject it when it comes my way. i'm a conflicted contradiction. if i cant figure myself out there's no way anyone else has.. not only i'm quite and adjustable but also i'm little bit responsible.. though my family dont think that. but i love my family.. i love my parent, my sister and my brother.. i have a good relationship with my cousin and relatives. they are so close to me.. i'm little bit crazy and naughty, I am confident in everything I do. I am intelligent, though I don't show it. I am friendly towards anyone willing to be friends with me..i'm searching my goal till now.. i want to prove myself that i can do everything as a girl beside the man.. and i'm surely do that one time..

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2017, 03:38:41 PM »
I'm not perfect at all. Maybe i'm honest i'm loyal but its not the only symbol of a perfect human being. Every person has some lakes. Same do i. I'm nervous sometimes like when i stand in front of people or audience. That means i'm not confident. I think that the on of the biggest problems .My another problem is sometimes i feel hesitated or confused while taking decision. But in my passion i'm 110% confident. I'm a soft hearted person i think. But what I think it doesn't matter. What other people think about me that what really matters. Because if 10 people judge me 3 out of them can say something bad about me but other 7 will have to say something good about my personality. And i'm confident about that. So if i mark me then I'll give 7 out of 10 to me. I have some quality for being human being maybe not perfect human being but a good human being.

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2017, 03:39:14 PM »
I think no one is perfect in the world.I am also not perfect man. Allah gave us all qualities.But perfectness depends on us.
I am a not perfect man also.I need to improve myself.I am very friendly and honest.i am also kind and responsible.but i am not sincere about my study.My mother also said that ''I have short temper and I lost my temper in short time''.so i want overcome from this problem.
On the other hand there are so many facilities in my life which help me to become a good human being.I want picked these facilities that help me a good human being.but i want a perfect man.I want help poor person.i think one day i will help my social people and all of my country people.But i know that it is very much impossible for me but i am determined about myself.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2017, 03:39:53 PM »
Being a human being, separates us from all other creations. Other than the 5 senses that every creature have gotten, we are blessed with some other senses too. A sense to judge others, a sense to love others make us worthy of saying the greatest creations of this world. As a human I have always tried to bring some qualities in me. First of all,it is the humor in me. No matter what the situation is, I have always tried to deal with it gently and have never forgotten to laugh. Another is spirituality. I am not talking about any religion. It is just to keep a believe and faith that something is there which is bigger than our existence.This helps me to feel safer and has given me a trust that where ever I go, some one is always protecting me.I am a very positive person and I love to have conversation with those people from whom I can get positive vibes.Everyone around us is human being but for me, Being a Human in actual meaning is something else.
I am still trying and I will keep trying to be a nice human and spread positivity wherever I go.
I am satisfied with my inner voice but there is still a lot passion left in me to do better and better as a human being.

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2017, 03:40:13 PM »
We are the best creature of Allah in this earth .As the best creature of Allah,we have some qualities.These may be good or bad.l am a human being.I have also some qualities.These are not only good but also bad.When i do something nicely that time i think that i am a real human being in this earth.One the other hand,When i do something in a badly way that time i thing i am not a real human being.At the time of doing bad thing,I can't realize about it.Is it good or bad? For this reason ,Sometimes i make evil thing.Although i want not to do bad thing from my mind but it is happened without my knowing.In this society ,Some people mind that i am perfect for them as a human being.Then i feel proud after knowing it. Otherwise people imagine that i am not perfect for them then i am not a real human being.
Above all i try to become a good human being.I am helpful and courtesy. I help the poor.I try to remove class conflict from our society so that the poor can't feel cruelty.Otherwise i try to atone if i make any mistakes.It is my best quality of mine.

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2017, 03:40:42 PM »
If you search the meaning of "Human Being" in internet you will find a sentence like this : "A person, especially as distinguished from other animals or as representing the human species". but it takes a lot to become a "Human Being"
1. Ability to see the bigger picture: It seems so easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life that you forget how wonderful life really is. Sometimes when I'm in a public space I try to pick people and make up their life story. Realize that you aren't the center of the universe and that is ok, because you are the center of yourself.
2. Self reflection: the ability to evaluate and reevaluate yourself is an invaluable quality to have. No one can see or know what you're thinking besides yourself. If you make a mistake all anyone will see is that mistake, but you have the ability to see everything you did that added up to that mistake. This allows you to learn from the things you did wrong because it isn't always going to be as obvious as you should have went right instead of left.
3. Passion: Some may disagree on this point, but I believe in it completely. What is the point of living if you aren't passionate about something? This could be anything from learning to play an instrument to stamp collecting. The ability to be passionate about something transcends hobbies and can provide valuable skills in life such as critical thinking and memory association.
4.Open mindedness: The world is a vast and wonderful place; you should be willing to dive into it whenever you get the chance and explore the great mysteries of the universe. I'm not saying I have all those good qualities and others. I'm just trying to become a good human being in my society.
I'm not saying I have all those good qualities and others. I'm just trying to become a good human being in my society.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2017, 03:41:29 PM »
I am not sure that, I did not have all the qualities of a real human being.A real human being have all the qualities.Examples: faith,courage,love,deep sense of connection,imagination,denial of all fearful things, thankfulness,open kindness,trust,detachment,passionate,life long learner,good listener,persuasive,responsibility and kindness,honesty etc.I have not all qualities of a real human being.But I have some qualities of a human being.Trust is my main quality.Trust is my power and wisdom of life.Trust that we are never given more than we are handle.I trust my self.Trust is my inner power and wisdom.Trust is my ability.Love is my another quality.I love myself.I love my friends,family.I love my work.I love my life.Thankfulness is my another quality.An attitude to gratitude.Praising and giving thanks for the thing that are and for the things that aren't. For the thing I have already.For the things I living and for the many blessing life sent and will continue to send my way.I'm open mindEDess person.Clean and open mind that welcomes everything and everyone.Courage is my another quality.I 'm always try to be honest.

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2017, 03:41:52 PM »
As a human being I would describe myself as one full of energy and enthusiasm. I am friendly, approachable and happy-go-lucky. I like to try new things and always be ready for what life throws at me. I don't want to be one of those somebody who nobody recognizes. But I want to be one who is recognized my everybody for his sheer determination in achieving the highest of goals. I don't want to be known by my father's achievements but want to make him proud of having me as a son. I don't like losing but when defeat comes, I accept it gracefully. I always believe that we should learn from our mistakes. Making a mistake is no big deal because we are humans after all. However if we do not learn from our mistakes then we are dumb. I also believe that the path of life is always full of challenges and only those succeed who do not succumb to the pressure or failure of these challenges. I also believe that life is too short for regret and that we should live every moment to the fullest. I like machines and want to become an entrepreneur in the field of mechanics. I want to learn everything that I can about machines and use them in some constructive way or the other. I also like food and want to try the various delicacies from all over the world. Learning new languages is one of my passions as it helps me feel that I have become an integral parts of the country whose language I am learning. Finally I am always satisfied with what I have and try to be as self sufficient as I can. I want to be somebody in life not just anybody who is known to nobody.

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2017, 03:42:32 PM »
There is no doubt that I am a human being- a powerful creature who lives on this planet. But the question arises that am I living as a real human? I think to become a real human being, I have all the important virtues, such as love, hope, faithfulness, and compassion. I accept myself as I am.I believe “live and let other live”.I help who need my help, never fall prey to any ill means to earn money, never cheat any one, the list is long.......just try to be good to every one! If I want to help, at every possible moment I can help someone in any way. when I am reflecting on my past. It will help me to empathize with how they felt when I made my mistakes and it will help me to know how to make it right and apologize sincerity all know the proverb, “treat others the way you would want to be treated.” Another secret is that love myself, love everyone else, and love the world, no matter what it throws my way. In addition to all of the above mentioned items.I just want to do what is right.I don't lie, kill, cheat, steal, or cause any harm.I can not change the past, but I can make up for the past by learning from those mistakes and applying what I have learned to my everyday life.

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2017, 03:43:10 PM »
Human nature is not one thing, neither 'good' nor 'bad' overall. People in general have been genetically endowed by evolution with a wide variety of tendencies and capacities that respond to... but are not necessarily controlled or determined by their environment. And so we see all sorts of individual and cultural behaviors, providing evidence to defend virtually any assertions about 'human nature.'

We might therefore conclude that our challenge at this stage of evolution is to recognize that 'human nature' is richly diverse and flexible. Perhaps our task is to use our powers of consciousness, intelligence, and choice to explore the full range of who we are and can be in various circumstances, aiming both to accept our whole selves and to co-create more life-serving, meaningful and joyful ways of being together.
“Man is the only creature who refuses to be what he is".
― Albert Camus
The real difference between this idea of ‘good and evil’ and the traditional concept is that empathy or a lack of empathy aren’t fixed. Although people with a psychopathic personality appear to be unable to develop empathy, for most of us, empathy - or goodness - is a quality that can be cultivated. This is recognize by Buddhism, and most other spiritual traditions.

I believe that goodness expresses something fundamental about human nature, even if it might be sometimes difficult to see. ‘Evil’ is an aberration, a form of pathology, as the psychopathic personality shows, which only emerges when we are broken off into disconnected fragments......

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2017, 03:43:39 PM »
We are the best creation of Almighty God.The God give us knowledge.I am a human being.Real human beings are cooperative helpful friendly amiable honest and so on.As a human being i am not perfect at all.Actually No one is perfect in the world.Everyone has some faults.But I always try to be a good human being .I always work hard with sincere. I have some qualities become a good human being.I am very cooperative helpful friendly valiant amiable generous.whenever i get time i work for helpless and hopeless people.If i want to evaluate myself i may find some faults.I have some bad habits which give me much pain.I am introverted person.I am unable to match with unknown people easily.But I am very friendly and gentle.I do not dislike poor people.I never like class discrimination.I work for humanity and welfare of human beings.I am very obedient and submissive responsible humble loving caring and innovative person.I always communicate with my friends and well wishers.i never do any harm with my enemy.when i lose my temper i can not control myself .I always try to learn new things.I learn from everyday life.My dream is to become a good human being and I want to work for it. I want to know the unknown and to see the unseen. I am very curious person.As a human being I try to give my bad habit and focus on good things of my life.From today i try to practice become a good human being.

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2017, 03:44:13 PM »
The 1st and foremost qualifying factor of a human being is a having emotions. I am an emotional person. I empathise and understand the situation of another human being. Hence I have what it takes to be a human being. After that I am honest in my relationship. Reletionships can put an amazing amount of stress and stain on a person especially when things are going wrong. A nice person may try to stay in a relationship for too long . Attempting to force something that isn't there. But a truly good person will be honest in their relationship and move it forward when things are going well and end it when the time comes. It's difficult, if not impossible, to live up to our lofty potential when our relationship is dragging we down. Be honest about how we feel and stay loyal when we have vomited and I believe that I have this qualities.
My another qualities is I might very polite and being a good human being. It is much needed. They show respect and mind their manners. It is not to be a show off or to seem better. They just truly respect individuals and want to treat them how they want to be treated. We don't have to be formal or walk on eggshells to be polite. It's more a function of ensuring we act in a way that is fitting for our present location

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2017, 03:45:08 PM »
My parameter for goodness is always doing the right thing in any given situation. Right is often function of the classic virtues kindness, faith,self awareness, love,helpfulness and the most right often requires more courage.
There are certain qualities each and every human being should have.Qualities that have the power to help each and every one of us to connect with our own selves and the world around us at a deeper level.
Faith in myself and all that and faith in my abilities. Faith in life and faith in the infinite intelligence that created us all.Self awareness knowing my strengths and weaknesses are and acknowledging yet to learn-requires mindfulness and deep reflection on my thoughts, my emotions, my motives, in my interactions with others. It is a valuable quality that everyone should cultivate. A clean and open mind that welcomes everything and everyone without the need to judge. Trust in the power and wisdom o life.Recognizing myself in everything and everyone. If I go into the place in myself that is love.Courage to create the life deep down inside know that deserve to live. Courage is that most important of all virtues because without courage virtue. A real human being is so hard for everybody.I am not properly perfect but I always think I am good human being.