WANT

Author Topic: WANT  (Read 581 times)

Offline Md. Alamgir Hossan

• Test
    • View Profile
WANT
« on: April 13, 2017, 04:45:26 PM »
WANT: Want is a quality of need. When need divided by religion then we called want.  That means want is a one kind of choice and want is a desired. For example, I will drink water let, water is two types one is mineral and another is general. In this case I will choose one each other. That is called want. In economics a want is something that is desired. It is said that every person has unlimited wants, but limited resources. Thus, people cannot have everything they want and must look for the most affordable alternatives.  Wants are a step ahead of needs and are largely dependent on the needs of humans themselves. For example, you need to take a bath. But i am sure you take baths with the best soaps. Thus Wants are not mandatory part of life. You don’t need a good smelling soap. But you will definitely use it because it is you want. In the above image, the baby needs milk but it wants candy. Wants aren’t permanent and it regularly changes .As time passes, people and location change, wants change accordingly. Wants aren’t essential for humans to survive, but it’s associated with needs. For example, if we always manage to satisfy our wants, it transforms into a need.