VERY IMPORTANT... ....
This is a real incident that happened in a local
hospital inBangalore , India. A 4 year old girl was admitted due to
leg fracture. As it was an open fracture, she had to undergo an operation
to stitch the protruding bone back in place.
Though it was quite a minor operation, she was hooked on to
life support system, as a part of the process.
The doctors had to input some data prior to the operation
to suit different conditions. Thereafter, the operation
proceeded. Half way through the process, the life support
system suddenly went dead.
The culprit : -
Some one was using his/her cell phone outside the operation
theater.. And the frequency had affected the system.. They
tried to track the person, but to no avail. The little girl,
young and innocent as she was, died soon after.
Be compassionate! Do not use your hand phone / mobiles
especially at any hospitals or within the Aircraft or any
places where you are told not to use it... You might not be
caught in the act, but you might have killed someone without
Please pass this to as many, since most of us are just not
aware of the seriousness of this issue.
Please Don't Delete. Please Send this to all your
contacts and help save a life..
Last Word :
Please avoid using your mobile phones in hospitals / petrol pumps / aircraft etc ... wherever it is mentioned no use of mobiles, go by the rules, it's a matter of life & death.
A tiny mail can save a life